All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 1st, 2017, 1:01 pm 

Hello :) ! I was browsing through reddit /r/mcservers when my eyes crossed with this server. The description was really interesting so I went on making an application. Im 14 years old and looking somewhere to pass my free time. I live in Lithuania. My timezone is UTC +2. Since I dont know ANYTHING about Hermertia. Im not sure what my plan is. Im thinking to be a explorer. I build but im not the best at it. Redstone in not really my thing but Im always ready to learn anything new. Lets start with the lore.
My name is Arma. I was a human archer guarding a undiscovered island from barbarian attacks. Im 20 years old. My island citizens were pagans but I didnt like that so I secretly hated that religion. One day a big army of barbarians started attacking our village. There were too many so we lost. Barbarians captured me as a slave. While they burned and killed all the villagers I managed to steal a ship and wander of in to the seas finding the lands of Hermertia.

Last edited by The_Arma on November 1st, 2017, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 1st, 2017, 2:00 pm 

Here is my house that i built in a survival server http://prntscr.com/h4sx9h

PostPosted: November 1st, 2017, 4:22 pm 
King

Hello and welcome good sir!

I really like your build style, I look forward to seeing more of it!

Have you read any of the forums? Your lore is a good start, although you do not need to have a definite set-in-stone lore yet, we just like to see that you have tried and can come up with a good story. I was interested as to why your character, the 20 year old human archer was defending an island of pagans if he hated their religion, and what the barbarians wanted so much that they attacked. Just asking questions to give you some ideas on more stuff to write, they are not trick questions ! :D

Have you read the FAQ and have you read any more of the site? Check the Realms page for details on each individual Realm :)

Oh and check this application every day a few times, most players are in the USA or Canada so expect replies later in the evening if you are UTC +2.

Do you use Discord?

PostPosted: November 1st, 2017, 6:35 pm 

Talja-Sameria II wrote:
Hello and welcome good sir!

I really like your build style, I look forward to seeing more of it!

Have you read any of the forums? Your lore is a good start, although you do not need to have a definite set-in-stone lore yet, we just like to see that you have tried and can come up with a good story. I was interested as to why your character, the 20 year old human archer was defending an island of pagans if he hated their religion, and what the barbarians wanted so much that they attacked. Just asking questions to give you some ideas on more stuff to write, they are not trick questions ! :D

Have you read the FAQ and have you read any more of the site? Check the Realms page for details on each individual Realm :)

Oh and check this application every day a few times, most players are in the USA or Canada so expect replies later in the evening if you are UTC +2.

Do you use Discord?

Yeah, about the lore. My character didn't have anywhere to go so the religion was the key for living there. The village is only accepting pagan people. Barbarians attacked for people to take into slavery.

Other stuff;
Yes i have discord. I have read the FAQ and other applications so i saw that you guys communicate using microphones or something like that . My mic is not that good because it keeps buzzing but it works.
Thanks for the advice. Im gonna read the Realms page.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 12:30 am 
Duke

So the barbarians are akin to Vikings almost? raiding and taking what they can?

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 12:31 am 
Count

Hey! I really like your build style. Keep submitting builds; that's mainly how you get votes. The other voting members of the server will be in and ask you any questions. :)

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 1:58 am 
King

Looking forward to hearing more about your lore.

You are the first Lithuanian player to join the server, I've never met anyone from Lithuania but I've met some people from Latvia, Finland and cool places like that, and they've always been really cool and down to earth so hoping youre the same!

Have you decided what you want to do once you're on?

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 3:17 am 
King

Hi!

In addition to the others questions how do you think you would handle conflict if it were to arise in Hermertia? Also, what are some biomes that you like to build in?

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 4:27 am 
Settler

Love your build still I cant wait to see more!

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2017, 5:28 am 
Count

First of all, welcome to the forums.
Nice house you had there. I especially like the open-air libery ;-)

Looking forward to meet you In-Game or on Discord.