All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Crusaderp's Application
PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 1:12 am 

[b]Hello, I come from a dead server. As I was kicked out of r/minecraft and r/mcservers for vote manipulation some years back, our server has been dead for quite some time. During the life of Frostmane, we promoted working together and building the most efficient of automatic farms. We almost finished our automatic coal farm in the nether. :( We especially encouraged keeping our server at the top of r/mcservers by upvoting. This helped us grow nicely until it got us banned. Go figure. Either way, it was working together that helped keep us on top.

I am a casual player as I am mostly busy with work and other projects. I would likely tend to a farm and be interested in group builds. I am not a griefer. However, if I decided to go out in some sort of lavish diamond heist after several years of building; That would definitely be the way to go. Although that likely won't ever happen.

My primary goals will be to mine diamonds as they cannot be farmed automatically. After a while, see if I can influence the economy of the server.

I am a lone wolf seeking refuge after raising an empire (Another server) and watching it decay. I brought people together to build big projects but am now alone and seeking refuge. I am a network engineer by trade. That is my backstory.

Visualize me saying all these things in the voice of Davos Seaworth. I am not a griefer. But I did once stumble upon an abandoned iron farm. From it I stole 9 stacks of iron and set off to build an empire. It was one of the best experiences I ever had on a server. With in a few weeks, I returned to that abandoned iron farm able to pay it back 100-fold. As it was still abandoned, I began to donate my extra iron to new players as a means of repent. After all, I was in great supply from my iron farms and had no trouble leaving my computer on all day and all night.

So if you'll have me, I'd be glad to be a part of the community.

P.S.

It was this post that got us all banned from r/minecraft
https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comm ... h=08c60aee
You'll see a lot of players were more than happy to tell players about the server - going against strict advertising rules. But I take my permanent ban with pride - as we were a once very proud and hard-working people. My inability to comment in r/minecraft as well as stubbornness not to make another reddit account is a memento to those great times.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 3:09 am 
Vassal

Very nice please do add more!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2017, 3:55 am 
King

Welcome! Thats quite the storied past!

We ask some usual questions: How old are you? whats your in game name? Have you read the liege/vassal system?

Do you have any idea about lore and have you read anything of the server? Any ideas on your background? The server is such that you can make your lore different for each character every few months, or you can make it more concrete once you chose a liege.

Things to continue on with in this application: Lore, Building example images, and read some into our lore and background. Your application was full of information about yourself and your previous play time but needs more hermertia details!

Adjudicator for Valyrian Affairs, Forums Administrator

Gold Roads. Fractal Mining. Lore Compliance Ducks.

PostPosted: September 13th, 2017, 1:24 am 
Duke

Welcome! Like Sam said, we'd love to see some builds.