All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 12:44 am 
Settler

Hello there! My real name is Collin, I know that is quite a turn off for most but I am quite mature so it is up to you to accept that or not. I have played Minecraft for about 3 years, I have experienced the many wonderful things about Minecraft from the mods, to the vanilla experience, but I find that most servers now a day are bland PVP servers but I hope to experience a very rich world in Hermertia! But besides that I would love to join Hermertia because I would love to play a server with a great player base wanting to experience Minecraft in a certain way and not just all being about PVP and such. The first thing that interested me is the fact that it has lore and real roles for people so that they can be what they want! I would love to just experience this community and little world that has been created for us all to experience. I first heard of this server on Minecraft Forums as I was looking for a good server that didn't focus on PVP because I was beginning to become burned out and frustrated.
If I was to be accepted into Hermertia I would like to become a trader exploring the world collecting exotic materials and setting up shop in some village and adventures or citizens may come and buy my goods. I would like to experience the hustle and bustle of the communities that have been setup and immerse in the lore.
I love farming and conversing with people and trying to learn the lore of the world I have been accepted in. I can farm for products to sell at my shopfront so that people may have food and extra produce.
Raynor's lore is set around a family of traders that he lost on an expedition to the land of Hermertia. Raynor's family was the most prestigious of all the trader families in the city of Brickville, they soon set out on an expedition to the land of Hermertia so that they could expand their trading reaches and for the exotic materials that many spoke of, many told of the many diamonds in gems that were inside the many caves of this land. Soon his family set out to Hermertia but as they were making their way to Hermertia a massive wave capsized their ship and as it capsized Raynor was the only one that was able to reach a raft, he saw his family slowly sink and drown. Soon he arrived at the land of Hermertia destined to keep his family business alive. He now sets out to begin his life as the most prestigious trader of Hermertia.

Thank you for reading and even considering my application, I cant wait to see your response, thank you.

Last edited by Lysion Sineb on May 1st, 2019, 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Raynor's Application
PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 12:54 am 
King

welcome! I'm currently out at a party but I'll reply when I'm home! You able to discord voice chat as well at some point ?

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 12:56 am 
Settler

Yes I have discord so whenever you want you can send me your info and ill add you.

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 1:16 am 
King

Keep checking this multiple times a day!

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 1:20 am 
Settler

Will do, thank you for replying.

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 2:16 am 
Settler

Hey, ive just recorded a preview of an idea for a shop here is the link to the video check it out if you want some more info on what im trying to accomplish https://youtu.be/IbXk7CNH8gM

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 3:31 am 
King

I'll post a full reply tomorrow when i wake up ! I'm in Scotland so a few hours ahead :p good so far though!

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 6:24 am 
Duke

Hey there! Welcome to Hermertia. I am Duchess Aethemora.

I just wanted to reply to maybe clear up some of what you think this might be like since there might be some confusion on how the server works. :)

First of all the world is ~80,000 blocks across so most of the time people are quite spread out and generally keep to ourselves in game other than to visit one another or have a co-builds, so there wouldn't be very much traffic at your shop unfortunately.

Secondly the server is a worldbuilding and lore server with light aspects of rollplay. Most of the lore is done via these forums. There is rarely rollplay in game unless its an event. So about 99% of the time we're just building and gathering materials.

I really hope that clears up the misunderstandings of what the server is about and hasn't made you less interested. I just like people to know what they're coming into. ^^

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 7:00 am 
Settler

Its alright im not in the least bit unintrested, I kinda of guessed that so I have back up plans incase it dosent turn out such as being a farmer for fun or just building in general. Thank you for your reply!

PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 8:05 am 
Count

Looking good so far! I am not able to vote on you, but I know that the others will ask about pictures of previous builds, so while they are sleeping you could go and build a couple of examples. They don't have to be big! Look at earlier applicants to see what we like.

EDIT: Oh, I missed that you posted a video. Looks good! Good luck!