All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: May 21st, 2017, 2:32 pm 

Greetings, Kings & Queens, Dukes & Duchesses, Counts & Vassals of The Mercurian Empire. I am VernalBloodshine, a relatively old player to the Minecraft community. I started playing back on the Xbox 360 when TU9 rolled out. I played it up until the more recent TU28, which was when I made my full switch to the PC version of Minecraft. I have skills in the game of both Building & writing out lore, which I believes make me a perfect fit for this community. I also enjoy riding horseback in my spare time, which also contributes to the horse-loving part of my character- but more on that later.

Anyways, now for the detailed mini-biography. I promise I won't rant on. I was born back in 2003, and grew up in the small town of Hickman, Tennessee, USA. It was a very quiet place to live. Up until 2015, I lived there, and then we moved to Gallatin, Tennessee. It was here where I was able to start horse-riding again, and eventually, meet my current girlfriend. (Last year incase your wondering.) So, on her request, I've changed my username from vernalsole1355- The old Xbox username + PC username- to VernalBloodshine, as hers is LunaBloodshine. See the similarities?

Now, hold up. Yes, I know that I have applied before and it has not gone so well. However, it's been about a year since I did, or, atleast 1/2 a year, and I've matured ALOT since, with the help of my girlfriend, so I ask that you disregard the past events as much as you can when considering this application.

Ok, ok, I'm getting to the in-game goals & lore. My goals in Hermertia would be to do found a small domain (Count, Duchy, or Kingdom) and establish a living community for the better of both the Empire, and it's population. That is my one goal, any other goals will be second priority. Both myself & my character have a love for History. So, maybe in-game I could be a Historian OR a member of royalty? Or Both? Who knows.

Now, I know I'm putting you through a good amount of your day to read this, which I'm thankful for. Now then, allow me to share you m- Oh. Silly me. I forgot about my skills for my character, hah hah. Anyway, my character has the... "Ability" to write his own lore. (Lore inside of Lore, I know right?) He also has the ability to... Well, that's really it. Since my character will be just coming out of childhood (20 years old) if I get accepted, he really doesn't have THAT much up his sleeve, even though his father (or grandfather, not sure how far away it has been since in-game) served in the Ostron Civil War.

Ok, are you ready for the main event? The big-time story? The idea that will make Hermertia great again?! Heh, just joking on that last one. Anyways, here she is.

Vernal Bloodshine was born in the year 546 A.I. Having taken place a decent time after the Ostron Civil War, and as his father (again, or grandfather) served in it, Vernal was taught throughout his childhood about the errors of the last line of the Ostlead royal family. He was also taught how to defend himself incase of war, or other conflict requiring the use of weapons. However, at the same time, Vernal grew up with a love for history. He gained the ability to write his own lore in spare time, when he wasn't training, at school, or with his girlfriend. (Luna Bloodshine, I'll explain this at the end.) He's spent his life not knowing his mother, as she died during the Ostron Civil War. So, he's been using his love of history to help uncover this. So far, all that he has learned is that his mother was elvish, even though Vernal proclaims himself to be Human. He has not yet uncovered if this is his real mother, so, he continues to disregard the possible Elvish blood within him. Now, at the age of 20 years old, he is beginning his journey of the world. He has sent letters to many of the reigning lieges in the Empire, hoping to receive "offers" (See? I even squeezed some of the system in.) of Vassalige to said lieges. Perhaps, with their assistance, Vernal can find out his true heritage, and fufil his goal to start a community within the Empire. One of his own creation.

...And that's all folks! Did you like it? I hope you did. *ahem* Anyways, regarding Luna Bloodshine. If my GF decides to join Project Hermertia, she will likely by applying her character to be Luna Bloodshine. So, our RPs would likely be synched a little bit, but not to much.

Ok, NOW that's all. I hope to meet some of you, and see some old faces again soon! Ciao!

“Destiny is an illusion. There is no invisible force guiding our hand. Every human being makes his/her own decisions, and actions based on those decisions. We have a choice to go good, or go evil. We make every choice out of our good judgment.”

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 9:27 pm 
Count

Good evening Ms. Bloodshine,
at first I would like to offer you our humble welcome. I myself don't regard your kind very warm-heartedly, since you all have a rather strange and kind of discusting regard for "mother" nature, what ever that beeing may be. Also your need of seeing and living under the open sky as much as possible can only be explained by too much exposure to the sun. Nevertheless it seems to be the polite thing to greet newcomers. Last time I welcomed one of your kind, I offered him something of my finest mushroom brew... 200 cycles old... and he spit it out and even made stains on my favorite rug... that rug really tied the room together, you know... it was great rug... now you hopefully understand my disdain. Get in here, stay long, but don't bother me too much.

Lore off:
Welcome onboard.
Do you have microfon? And if yes, do you use it? :-D

PostPosted: May 22nd, 2017, 10:59 pm 

Lol. First off, to clear things up, I'm a guy. And so is my character. Anyways, thanks for the welcome. I do not have a microphone, but I do have discord.

“Destiny is an illusion. There is no invisible force guiding our hand. Every human being makes his/her own decisions, and actions based on those decisions. We have a choice to go good, or go evil. We make every choice out of our good judgment.”

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2017, 1:53 am 
King

So if you were to get on, what would you first act under a liege to be ? What made you come back here instead of trying to join a server with a less strict applications process?

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2017, 7:25 pm 

I beleive my first act(s) under a liege would be to establish further order & stabilization within my chosen liege's jurisdiction to the best of my ability, such as sponsoring the building of public housing, farms, and transportation.

Secondly, I have browsed several other RP servers, all of which have a good community, however, you cannot rise to become a position of power in several of them, or the theme was not my type. So, I have come back to Hermertia.

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2017, 8:07 pm 
King

VernalBloodshine wrote:
however, you cannot rise to become a position of power in several of them,

What do you wish to do with this power that you couldn't have on other servers?

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2017, 8:42 pm 

As I have said previously, I wish to further fortify the status of the empire, and it's community. (Especially supplying relief to Ostron after the Civil War).

PostPosted: June 4th, 2017, 1:35 am 
King

VernalBloodshine wrote:
As I have said previously, I wish to further fortify the status of the empire, and it's community.

What do you mean by this exactly?

VernalBloodshine wrote:
(Especially supplying relief to Ostron after the Civil War).

Why this area in particular over any other areas? I'm curious to see your motivation and your knowledge of things

PostPosted: June 4th, 2017, 1:40 am 

I mean that certain areas of the empire are more prone to destruction than others, such as Ostron as what remains of Ostlead that is still controlled by the Empire. I wish to send as much support, such as supplies, additional soldiers, and other necessities to locations like these, as possible in my own power. Even if it means myself going to support them.

My goal in this operation (Codenamed: "Relief & Rebuild". Idk, just something for fun.) would be to rebuild Ostron to it's father duchy's former glory. Of course, without the ruler who wants to destroy the Empire & take it over. :P

PostPosted: June 4th, 2017, 1:47 am 

To follow up on that, not all Ostlead's residents do not despise the empire as Duke Mark II did. Some are seeking refuge from the aftermath of the civil war. It is broken, beaten to the core, with the Duke having escaped, cowardly as he was, leaving his country to fend for themselves. So, I wish to help restore Ostlead to a... reasonable state.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next