All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Luky7evens Application
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 6:06 am 
Hello I am rick, I found this place from reddit. It looks like an awesome server to join with all the lore and history behind it, plus the rpg elements. I would love to join to see how your system works and possibly strike it off on my own.
I mainly like to mine and build stuff underground, with some monster hunting sprinkled in. I am sorry but I do not have any screen shots of any previous builds.

Lore

Entry 1
I probably should of started doing this when I first set off on my adventure but oh well I'll try to sum everything up in just this one entry.
Well first off I am writing this because I am about to enter The Mercurian Empire and I don't know if they will be accepting or kill me on site. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they decide to kill me on site thou. You might be asking your self, person who is reading this on entry journal entry, why that would be and I shall tell you. It all started when I was young and came across some priests and took an interest in what they did.
I was greatly interested from day one in there teachings, I felt like it was a calling of sorts. They would help peoples souls into the after life after they have passed as well as fighting the evils of the undead, the later is what I liked the most about them. So I joined them and learned there ways until eventually I was to be called a Death Priest, well that's at least what the locals called us. Formally we were named the Order of Protection of Souls and Protection of the Living from the Undead. I know a mouth full, I know why were simply called Death Priests. Most people saw us when we were helping their loved ones pass peacefully to the soul world. Me my self did a little of the soul passing stuff as we are bound by oath to do so when possible, but I was mainly a warrior who fought the undead and helped with mining out areas to build our temples. We are a secretive bunch about our ways and tryed to hide our temples as to not provoke attack from those that did not agree with our beliefs and teachings, most people do not venture into caves or the underground.
So now on to the why I am writing this passage, well it all started about a year ago, god have a I really been traveling for a year? Feels a lot longer, but any how onto the story. So I was ask to go on a mission to a little town where we did not have much presence, the locals were not very warming with us in our black robes with skulls adorned and swords on are hips. After a little while they knew what were about and some even called to have use help their loved ones to the other side, boring for me but it was my mission. Well after some time a plague hit the town and well I think you can guess who they blamed, us the death priests. The towns folk gathered a mob and came after us, now were are not against killing they living, we just prefer not to when possible. We did try our best to just run but there were a lot of them for just us three priests, I had to kill a few. My two fellow priests did not make it and I will always have that on my soul of not being able to do more and the innocents that I killed.
I was able to get away and have been traveling ever since, until I came here to The Mercuruian Empire, I have heard of this place before. Still don't know whats going to happen, just gotta keep my head up and try to look as none threatening as a guy in black robes with a skulls and a sword can.
Signed
Lucky (I don' think my name has suited me well in this life)

31 Half elf Priest.

Hope you like it, Sorry for any grammar mistake or just bad writing, not my strongest skill putting thoughts to paper coherently.

I really hope to join and take part in this awesome community.

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 1:08 pm 
King

First of all, welcome!

Second of all, interesting start to your lore! You already have the beginnings of a religious aspect, a group/belief/cult that has a clear goal and message and mission, thats hard to come up with and I'm impressed, will be a great thing to see in game around the place in various towns and if it spreads across the Empire that'd be interesting too one day.

If you can go into creative mode and take one or two screenshots of some houses, or small temple designs ( can even be just of the front of the temple, not a problem) to give us an idea and to speed along your application.

-Do you use voice chat ?
-Have you read the FAQ and understood the liege-vassal system?
-This isn't a trick question, just genuinely curious, would you want to one day go off and found your own Realm once reaching Count status?

Great application so far! Keep checking this every day and ill make sure that we get everyone to see it and comment/vote for your approval into the Empire :)

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 2:48 pm 
Thank you.

-I do have voice chat. I can install any system that may be needed.
-I have read the FAQ and understand I would be working under as a vassel until I have proved my self.
-This one is up in the air for me, I wouldn't mind staying in an area or I could go off on my own and start little realm, it would be just a small area where people who want to follow my religion could come and pray or anyone could ask for my/our services.

I will try and get something make in creative as soon as possible.

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 3:13 pm 
King

Good answers, post some pics on here when you're done, the others will be along later tonight when they are home from work/ not busy and ask their own questions. Ill give you my vote just now though, I like your application.

You need 60% of Active Kings ( there are 3 at the moment) or 50% of active kings and 60% of active Dukes ( there are 3 active Dukes just now)

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 7:08 pm 
Duke

Welcome! Good application so far. Looking forward to the screenshots!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 7:42 pm 
King

You have my vote as well. Great application and quick responses. I still, however, encourage pictures of some builds for others to see. It sometimes helps with the application process and liege offers when you get there :)

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 7:48 pm 
I should be able to show a build from another server. Have played on and will whip something up when I get home from work tonight

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 7:49 pm 
King

Great stuff. I am looking forward to seeing some builds! It would help push the application a little further as well I am sure.

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 11:05 pm 
King

Can't wait to see them!

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 1:31 am 
Here is the current build I am working on at another server it is not done but it is my most recent work. I will try to get a build done in creative as soon as possible.

http://imgur.com/a/aS82F