All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 5:01 am 
King

You have my vote too!

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 10:36 am 
Settler

Thank you graciously for another king vote.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 12:11 pm 
King

You're now officially accepted! You can now entertain Liege offers, you can pick the first one you get, but you should wait for a few more at the very least :P

Excited! You'll get the server IP and discord invite when you pick a liege :D

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 2:54 pm 
King

I state in another post I am currently in the process of moving so I do not have my offer message with me. However, I would like to offer you a spot in Perth, one of the many realms of the Greater Realm of Valyria. We have an extensive history both in the old world and in the new and have many significant builds in not only Perth buy other co-builds as well. We began as a warrior nation but now try to maintain the balance in the Empire through diplomacy and relationships. If you want to know more just let me know!

Aside from that, myself along with Kyn are "brother" nation's within the Empire that compose the Greater Realm of Valyria, along with Dawnstar. We are both Canadian players from the Toronto area and would love to add another Canadian to our ranks!

See the links below for more build information:
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/Jb77n
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/LpLuG

It would be great to have you! As Sam said though you can wait and see who else makes an offer to you and make your decision from there. No rush.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 8:44 pm 
Settler

Perth sounds and looks like an amazing place with great allies, also more Canadians are always a good thing. Diplomacy and balance is what us elves look for. How many other lieges have such great kingdoms.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 11:55 pm 
King

All our players and realms have great Realms. Keep an eye out for other offers! I have recently acquired a vassal so I shall let another have chance to have you. I'll be over to co build sometime soon!

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 12:14 am 
Settler

I will keep an eye out for sure. Can't wait to see all the different realms once I arrive.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 1:09 am 
King

Thank you very much for the kind words :) I look forward to seeing your decision either way.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 3:19 am 
Duke

Congratulations on being accepted! I would like to offer you a place in Casadia. Below is a map of Casadia’s territory and cities.

Casadians are an industrious people, priding themselves on their expertise in mining, smithing, and infrastructure. The wealth accumulated from Casadia’s focus on mining and enchanting is often distributed to others outside of Casadia as a means to spread prosperity throughout the empire. The Grand Duchy of Casadia is home to a wide variety of settlements, from mighty mountain cities like Ankylos (seen here to quaint villages and towns like Kathaera and Miradost. Casadia is also known for the dominant religion in its society, known as the Path of the Unburnt. The creed is based around a belief in the Inner Fire found within each person, which Casadians believe to be the source of courage and determination within oneself. By following the Path of the Unburnt, it is believed that an individual can embrace their Inner Fire and reap a number of physical and mental benefits, most notably a resistance to fire and heat.

Should you choose to join Casadia, I will provide you with all of the tools and resources you might require for founding a new county, as will any liege that you choose. I also have a wide range of biomes nearby, from dark oak forest to plains to mountainous jungle (biome map here). Much of Casadia’s territory is well developed, but there is plenty of adjacent wilderness ripe for expansion. As your liege, I will give you free reign to build what and where you please. Your land will be yours to develop and rule as you see fit. Any resources you would gather would be yours to keep, as I do not wish to deprive you of the means to success. And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, you will have my full support. It is Casadia's desire to see all citizens of the empire succeed, regardless of where they live or who they serve. We would be grateful for any help you would have given us during your time with our people.

I wish you the best of luck as you choose your liege!

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 3:48 am 
Settler

For such a smaller realm it seems to be one filled with such passionate people to help it grow with such speed. As an elf I've never been big into smelting and mining into the earth i stand for keeping her whole and making her grow, as much as I'd love to join you, Path of the Unburnt would help me overcome what happened to my home in Aperture, but sadly i feel I am not ready for that just yet. Thank you very much for your offer Duke Delon. I feel i need to stick to what I'm here for Diplomacy and Balance, such as the Kingdom Of Perth. Such a large Realm with great allies, something i wish i had back when my home was attacked. For this reason I would like to become a vessel under you Scrios, King of Perth. I feel i would make a great addition to Perth and her allies, i can help make a great realm an even greater one and help it grow like all good things should. Please consider me to be your vessel.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next