All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Bulteel's APPLICATION
PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 1:08 am 
Settler

Greeting's Hermertia

My name is Bulteel, im 25 and I live is Canada.(UTC-8) I saw your post on /r/MCServers about a week ago and after reading it intrigued me. I've played Minecraft for just for 5 years now and played on all sorts of Multiplayer servers but not once have I tried or even heard of Role playing Server. The thought of a close and well understanding community such as this is something I feel all players strive for in a server. The elements of Role Playing is something i'v never done but something I would love to try and become apart of, bringing a new flame to a game i already love. I normally am and myself a hermit sticking to myself, so why not break out of my shell and serve under a liege and help others with my unique building style.

If accepted into Hermertia, I want to explore the different countries and find what land fits me the best and that could use me to their advantages. I find myself to be a very thought out builder, planning most of my build ahead and building in creative first find what looks best and what i can change.

Lore

My name is Bulvel Avarz Tel, a Wood Elf of the forest of Aperture but you may call me Bulteel, I grew up in a forest full of nature surrounded by life, with my father Zemear Hauz Tel an Elite Guard in the Queens inner circle. My father would tell me everyday how there was much more than our forest, that outside of our home were even greater cities.. and even greater powers beyond us. As Wood Elves we do not jump into conflict with others such as the Humans and other races, we want to stay at peace and live with nature as it gives as everything we need to survive, but we will also do everything in our powers to make sure no one hurts our forest even if that means going to War. One night i awoke from a deep sleep horns being blown, the sky was lite up as if it were day, our precious forest was ablaze. Orcs came to seize any magical contents that the forest may hold and keep it for themselves! my father burst into our home yelling, "Pack your things and leave the forest NOW!" As fast he appeared he left, saving me was his goal, protecting the Queen and our home was his job. As i left the forest and looked back all i could see was flames touching the stars and nothing left to go back too.

It's been 1 year since the blaze of my home and the death of father, i have to leave yet another home as new friends the Humans tell me of Orcs spotted in the country over. I've been walking for what seems weeks until.. I hit a wall. What is this wall, where am I now?

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 1:14 am 
Settler

http://imgur.com/a/CUyiV

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 12:12 pm 
King

I really like this application so far! We have some comminality as I too like to plan my builds accordingly and then apply it in game! I am also one of the few Canadians on this server :)

Just some common questions:
- what would you do if you were faced with a conflict on the game (non lore based).
- do you want to stay with a liege or venture out on your own eventually.
- what biomes do you like to build in the most?

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 12:33 pm 
Settler

To resolve a conflict in game i would first have to find why such a problem has started and try to come up with a fair solution that myself and any individual can agree upon if something could not be agreed upon i would than contact an admin to help us resolve the claim. I would love to work under a liege and help out someone who i feel could use me to their fullest with my building style, that being said i would also like to have one project for myself my beautiful home. I prefer to build in forest at lakes its my favorite place and will always be where i belong.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 1:14 pm 
King

Great application! And good answers to Scrios' questions. I have a feeling you'll fit right in here.

I'm goin to give you your first King Vote, of which you need 60% Active Kings or 50% Active Kings and 60% Active Dukes to get in! Currently you'll need 3 out of 4 Kings and I forget how many Dukes are active currently.

There are a significant number of threats out there in the wider world, the Mercurian Empire is but one relatively safe area but by no means without it's own conflicts and troubles also. Such is life in the world but we make the best of it as we can.

Looking forward to seeing you online!

Do you use voice chat? We always go on there when we play into Discord and have some fun while we play, lore is kept usually to text in game or in the forums in the likes of the Imperial Court or most places that aren't General or off topic or less lorey threads :P

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 1:21 pm 
Settler

I use discord as well, i also hope i will fit in as long as i get my votes!

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 2:04 pm 
Duke

Sounds like you'd be a great fit to me! You have my duke vote.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 3:23 pm 
King

Thank you for the responses to my questions. You have my Royal vote as well!

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 8:44 am 
Settler

Thank you very much for your Royal Vote. :D

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 1:33 pm 
King

You only need 1 more King and a few more Duke votes from what I can see, Come on Kyn, get this guy a vote!