All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Ba2que's Application
PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 8:59 am 
Settler

Hello Hermertia,

I am, Batuque, a 31 years old Nicaraguan Gamer. I came across your server when I was in need of a roleplaying community. I saw your post on reddit and read all about your server and I also watched that amazing video and more and more I wanted to become part of your community. I want to join Hermertia because I have always been a lore writer and a quest maker I have always roleplayed but not many people get it (in the servers I have been a part of). The first thing that I found fascinating was the fact that you called yourself a roleplaying server and I thought that was fantastic, your pitch is for people like me, people looking for a home in a new world full of imagination and fantasy. I want to have fun creating along side people that get it, get the poetry and art behind roleplaying and building worlds. I would also like to make friends with people that like this sort of server.

My main goal in these lands is to restore Prism to its former glory. I am willing to work under someone and make alliances that would later help reach my main goal. I will start with travelling and exploring, later become a trader and a merchant, be a jack of all trades until I find what I finally want to master.

I consider myself good at building, redstone systems and terraforming. I like building roller coasters just for fun.

You wanted some lore, I hope this would satisfy minimum requirements:

Ba2que's Lore: Nocturne Delight, Mourning Light!

Nocturne Delight:

The Prismean believed that at the beginning there was nothing but the Void until Notch wanting beauty created the first plane, a simple landscape of green and hid the darkness of the Void below. This first world was empty and Notch decided to populate the world with simple minded creatures to live off the land. However, there is always a balance and with light came the darkness and creatures arose in the night and in the darkness below with the hungry moans and the crackle of their bones.

Notch did not want to keep being the watcher and created the first intelligent race, the Architects. They protected the world from darkness and its creatures and built ancient temples and structures. Among them, Delirionu, a curious Architects whose intelligence expanded beyond building and into the magic of the world. He became obsessed with the darkness and wanted to discover what lies beyond the world he knew. Delirionu gathered a following and some of their followers sacrificed their eyes for the purpose to open a portal that would take them into the darkness they desire so much, these 6 Architects were celebrated as the Activators and were respected heroes among Delirionu’s followers.

Once across the portal they realize that this world was destroyed and has met its end. They built great cities across the land and used wings to fly around the destruction. These was not a perfect landscape yet they called it home. Until one day a force beyond them, The Great Dragon, came along and enslave them all, their bodies were filled with darkness and their hope taken away from their eyes.

Ba 0 Que grew up hearing these stories from the book of Prism. He was a military leader and the great commander of the Prismean army. He loved and believe in his Emperor, Andel Wan, the 10th ruler of the empire of Prism. Ba 0 Que had a son Ba 1 Que who became the first magic researcher in the Que family to which brought great stress and disappointment to Ba 0 Que.

Ba 1 Que’s works came across the notes of the ancient Architects of Prism and realize their wisdom and demize, therefore, he committed himself not to make the same mistakes they did.
He succeed in discovering new magical ways and potions as well as opening portals to a new dimension full of pain, fire, lava and almost lifeless, a Low Level he called it. He never perfected these portal and people that would go through them will always feel nauseous and sick. He always wondered if anyone was on the same page as him somewhere else in another plane. The Emperor gave Ba 1 Que freedom to explore beyond these portals and to take as many researches as The Emperor wanted to extend his domains to all planes alike. Ba 1 Que came across great fortress and structures populated with The Pigmen who had a peaceful relationship until Ba 0 Que was sent to conquer them and force them to be loyal to the emperor.

The Pigmen sided with the Wither Kingdom and attacked Prism from the nether out. Ba 0 Que died after getting sick with their curse, the wither, they called it. They did not realize that coming to this dimension was gonna be as awful for their empire’s health and in no time everyone was dying.

Ba 1 Que enclosed himself in his lab looking for a cure and found just temporary remedies just to keep himself alive. He secluded himself from his pregnant wife and decided to send her to another plane he did not know anything about but was his last chance to save a few survivors that were not infected, the End.

Mourning Light

My mother mourned the death of her husband and her empire to the point that pushed her into a deathly labor and gave birth to the last generation of the Que family, me, who with her last dying breath she named: Ba2que.

I was raised by the few survivor of the Prism empire and was educated by their limited knowedge. They told me the stories and tales of the Prismeans and how they met their sad end. They said I had the military discipline of my grandfather and the wit of my father, combine together, made me a great survivor and strategist. My main goal was to escape these arduous lands and back into the world I only knew by stories and tales.

These lands were dangerous and the survivors were dying off. I explore the lands and would find cities to live and loot. Some treasures were useful and others were cursed, nonetheless, these treasures helped us survive just a bit longer. After a few generations in the end during one of my explorations I found a beacon of darkness and after playing with it for a while it took me closer to the portal that was going to take me and my people back to the dream world. I dare not take any steps further in and decided to go back to my people so we could travel together back to the Overwold.

We were joyfully going towards the portal when we came across the most terrifying sight, The Great Dragon, from the stories of old Prism. He looked at us and judged we should all die in the end. Whoever could fight, fought and we all came to our end. Just a bit of hope, taken away from us again. I, of course had to survive to remember our demise and found myself unconscious on a little island floating far away from the portal, from my exit.

After regaining consciousness I promise I was going to make it out. Many years passed and I survived by eating chorus fruit, did not realize that little by little I was becoming one of them, one of these dark creatures that would haunt me in my slumber. Weak, trembling with fear and consume partially with darkness, took the last steps to get to another beacon of darkness.

And here I am, spawned in a unknown place remembering the way back to the portal, that was dangerous and obscure, like a pumpkin on your head, like the darkness in your eyes.

Here are some screenshots:

Terraforming floating island Survival.

Ghost Ship.

Chained Castle

Floating Skull Island, was on the front page of /r/minecraft for two days in the first spot.

Post subject: Re: Ba2que's Application
PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 9:10 am 
Settler

I forgot the last picture, what I meant at the end of my lore: " like a pumpkin on your head, like the darkness in your eyes"

PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 1:13 pm 
King

Welcome!

This is an absolutely fantastic application. Wow!

Great lore writing, great builds, great everything!

I'll most likely give you my King Vote (need 60% of Active Kings, or 50% of Active Kings + 60% Active Dukes to get in!) after you answer a few questions:

Do you use voice chat: We are always on there speaking and having a laugh with each other, we dont RP all the time, it's usually in game chat typing or on the forums, we save voice chat for talking and hanging out while we play :)

How long have you played MC for?

If you had a conflict with another player over a grievance or land claim (if you ever have your own realm) how would you deal with it?

Looking forward to seeing your responses! This is again an incredible application!

PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 3:38 pm 
Duke

Awesome application! I love your building style and your lore is great as well. I think you would be an excellent addition to the server, so I am happy to give you your first duke vote!

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 4:04 am 
Settler

Samyrrah Almandine wrote:
Welcome!

This is an absolutely fantastic application. Wow!

Great lore writing, great builds, great everything!

I'll most likely give you my King Vote (need 60% of Active Kings, or 50% of Active Kings + 60% Active Dukes to get in!) after you answer a few questions:

Do you use voice chat: We are always on there speaking and having a laugh with each other, we dont RP all the time, it's usually in game chat typing or on the forums, we save voice chat for talking and hanging out while we play :)

How long have you played MC for?

If you had a conflict with another player over a grievance or land claim (if you ever have your own realm) how would you deal with it?

Looking forward to seeing your responses! This is again an incredible application!

Yes I have been using a variety of applications to chat and voice talk to people. Recently using discord.

If I had a conflict with another player over grievance my main strategy would be to reach a diplomatic agreement into repaying the damage. Second, if the player does not want to reach an agreement I would hold him responsible and remind later the quantity own and at this point force would have to take place.

If I had a conflict over land claiming with another player my first step would be to agree on being part of my realm and pay an amount of taxes towards the realm. The second choice is to take them out by force if they don't agree with the diplomatic solution

In both cases there will be a diplomatic strategy before force.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 4:05 am 
Settler

Delon wrote:
Awesome application! I love your building style and your lore is great as well. I think you would be an excellent addition to the server, so I am happy to give you your first duke vote!

Thank you very much sir.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 12:16 pm 
King

I love this application and the amount of detail and quick responses we have been provided. I have no further questions, you have my Royal vote!

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 1:15 pm 
King

You've got my vote too! You're almost in! Once you get the other votes you need, you'll have liege offers from people so keep an eye out!

Looking forward to speaking to you in discord my son!

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 7:48 pm 
Settler

Scrios IV wrote:
I love this application and the amount of detail and quick responses we have been provided. I have no further questions, you have my Royal vote!

Thank you very much.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 7:49 pm 
Settler

Samyrrah Almandine wrote:
You've got my vote too! You're almost in! Once you get the other votes you need, you'll have liege offers from people so keep an eye out!

Looking forward to speaking to you in discord my son!

Thank you very much. I forgot to answer one of the questions and it was about the amount of years I've played MC for. So far 5 years.