All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ba2que's Application
PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 9:05 pm 
Settler

Scrios IV wrote:
I am currently in the process of moving so I do not have my offer message with me. However, I would like to offer you a spot in Perth, one of the many realms of the Greater Realm of Valyria. We have an extensive history both in the old world and in the new and have many significant builds in not only Perth buy other co-builds as well. We began as a warrior nation but now try to maintain the balance in the Empire through diplomacy and relationships. If you want to know more just let me know!

See the links below for more build information:
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/Jb77n
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/LpLuG

I really like that fact that you were a warrior sorta nomad nation kind of like my faveorite civilization the Huns. I will wait for a formal offer and decide then. Thank you so much.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 9:06 pm 
Settler

sheluvedit wrote:
Congratulations on being voted in! can't wait to see you in game.

Likewise!

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 9:21 pm 
Duke

Other religions are welcome within Casadia. The Path of the Unburnt is as much a social code as it is a religion, meaning it is possible to both follow the Path and worship other gods. There is a Creeperism monastery in Arnum, a temple to the Kaprian pantheon in Aegirszitadel, and various shrines scattered throughout the realm.

Casadia isn't actually a kingdom (yet...), merely a large duchy. The different colors on the map represent the various provinces with the Grand Duchy of Casadia. The divisions are based on economic, cultural (in the case of Östea), and terrain differences. While each province has a Guardian of its own, that leader reports to the Guardian of Casadia. It is technically possible for one of these provinces to break away from the realm, but it is unlikely given the strong social cohesion among Casadians. If such a separation was to occur, it would end either in a peaceful parting of ways or a civil war, depending on the manner of the separation.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 11:20 pm 
Settler

Delon wrote:
Other religions are welcome within Casadia. The Path of the Unburnt is as much a social code as it is a religion, meaning it is possible to both follow the Path and worship other gods. There is a Creeperism monastery in Arnum, a temple to the Kaprian pantheon in Aegirszitadel, and various shrines scattered throughout the realm.

Casadia isn't actually a kingdom (yet...), merely a large duchy. The different colors on the map represent the various provinces with the Grand Duchy of Casadia. The divisions are based on economic, cultural (in the case of Östea), and terrain differences. While each province has a Guardian of its own, that leader reports to the Guardian of Casadia. It is technically possible for one of these provinces to break away from the realm, but it is unlikely given the strong social cohesion among Casadians. If such a separation was to occur, it would end either in a peaceful parting of ways or a civil war, depending on the manner of the separation.

I like your prompt response and the way you handle my questions. Where do I sign? I want to join Casadia and help you grow and thrive. I will get my bow, Nocturne Delight, and my sword, Mourning Light, and use them to defend Casadia and my hands to built up this realm.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 11:58 pm 
Duke

You shall be a welcome addition to the realm! I'll PM you the IP and Discord information. I'll be online in an hour or so to help guide you to Casadia. From there you are welcome to join our pirate cobuild in western Casadia or start scoping out places for your first settlement. I can also give you a grand tour of the realm.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 12:05 am 
Duke

I also need your MC username so we can get you whitelisted.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 12:36 am 
Settler

Delon wrote:
I also need your MC username so we can get you whitelisted.

My MC username is Ba2que just like here.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 12:46 am 
Duke

Cool. I'll get you added. Also, I might not be on until 10ish EST tonight. If I don't see you online tonight, I will be on tomorrow morning and afternoon.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 3:03 am 
King

Looking forward to seeingyou in game and chatting in discord my son!

PostPosted: April 8th, 2017, 3:45 am 
Settler

Delon wrote:
Cool. I'll get you added. Also, I might not be on until 10ish EST tonight. If I don't see you online tonight, I will be on tomorrow morning and afternoon.

I think I am in eastern time, Bend, Oregon at the moment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next