All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Begyi's Application
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 12:20 am 
Count

This looks really great! I would give you my vote, but I have non to cast your way. Hope that the kings and counts hurry up with the voting. Looking forward to welcoming you aboard.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 1:21 am 
Settler

Roglar wrote:
This looks really great! I would give you my vote, but I have non to cast your way. Hope that the kings and counts hurry up with the voting. Looking forward to welcoming you aboard.

Thanks a lot man, hopefully they do vote for me as well! :)

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 3:01 am 
King

Wow great builds! You have my vote as well :)

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 11:46 am 
King

You have my vote as well. Great work!

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 2:29 pm 
King

Now you can entertain liege offers !

We've got a great bunch of players who are keen to have you serve with them. I'll offer you a place in Dawnstar Damage to get the ball rolling. Don't accept the first offer immediately as more will come :) Check my realms page as I'm out just now and can't link on my phone :p

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 3:25 pm 
Count

Yeah, great that this worked out so fast.

I would like to extend an invitation to my realm to you. I just started creating my own realm with the City Alba Longa as a Core recently. Right now we are two active players (Trecen and I) in that area. If you want to be part of a rising empire from the start, this is your chance. You will have freedom to choose wether you want to directly participate in the construction of the city or settle in the area around it and start your own little turf from the get go.

The area around the city is mainly Mega Taiga and Mountains. There is also a normal Forest, Birch Forest and a Swamp in the vicinity. And it's all along an awesome looking coastline, if you more of a mariner.

These are some pictures on how the main gate will look like:
http://imgur.com/a/DkWL7
Probably only the Main Castle and the rich ppl quarters will be held in that colour scheme, since not everyone got to be fancy and gathering quartz is a pain. ^^

Right now most of the Community is gathered in the Pirate Bay aka Freewater in anticipation of the Parrots. So that will probably be the starting point of your new adventure.

I would be very glad to have you on board. See ya Ingame.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 11:54 pm 
Settler

Thanks a lot for the offers guys. That city entrance looks sick Roglar! By the way, what is a realm page?
I'll just wait until more offers come to see what kind of towns are available. Here is one build of mine that I have in mind:

http://imgur.com/a/MYJ1m

PostPosted: April 4th, 2017, 1:49 am 
King

That is a fantastic build style! Wow, very impressed!

PostPosted: April 4th, 2017, 2:19 am 
Duke

Congratulations on being accepted! I would like to offer you a place in Casadia. Below is a slightly outdated map of Casadia’s territory and cities.

Casadians are an industrious people, priding themselves on their expertise in mining, smithing, and infrastructure. The wealth accumulated from Casadia’s focus on mining and enchanting is often distributed to others outside of Casadia as a means to spread prosperity throughout the empire. The Grand Duchy of Casadia is home to a wide variety of settlements, from mighty mountain cities like Ankylos (seen here to quaint villages and towns like Kathaera and Miradost. Casadia is also known for the dominant religion in its society, known as the Path of the Unburnt. The creed is based around a belief in the Inner Fire found within each person, which Casadians believe to be the source of courage and determination within oneself. By following the Path of the Unburnt, it is believed that an individual can embrace their Inner Fire and reap a number of physical and mental benefits, most notably a resistance to fire and heat.

Should you choose to join Casadia, I will provide you with all of the tools and resources you might require for founding a new county, as will any liege that you choose. I also have a wide range of biomes nearby, from dark oak forest to plains to mountainous jungle (biome map here). Much of Casadia’s territory is well developed, but there is plenty of adjacent wilderness ripe for expansion. As your liege, I will give you free reign to build what and where you please. Your land will be yours to develop and rule as you see fit. Any resources you would gather would be yours to keep, as I do not wish to deprive you of the means to success. And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, you will have my full support. It is Casadia's desire to see all citizens of the empire succeed, regardless of where they live or who they serve. We would be grateful for any help you would have given us during your time with our people.

I wish you the best of luck as you choose your liege!

PostPosted: April 4th, 2017, 4:14 am 
Settler

Thanks again for the great offers guys! I'm going to go with Roglar's offer, as I'm mainly looking to build a city from scratch. Can't wait to get on and play with you all!