All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 8th, 2016, 5:56 pm 
Duke

I would like to formally offer you a place in Casadia. Below is a map of Casadia’s current territory and settlements:

Casadians are an industrious people, priding themselves on their expertise in mining, smithing, and infrastructure. The wealth accumulated from Casadia’s focus on mining and enchanting is often distributed to others outside of Casadia as a means to spread prosperity throughout the empire. The Grand Duchy of Casadia is home to a wide variety of settlements, from mighty mountain cities like Ankylos to quaint villages and towns like Kathaera and Miradost. Casadia is also known for the dominant religion in its society, known as the Path of the Unburnt. The creed is based around a belief in the Inner Fire found within each person, which Casadians believe to be the source of courage and determination within oneself. By following the Path of the Unburnt, it is believed that an individual can embrace their Inner Fire and reap a number of physical and mental benefits, most notably a resistance to fire and heat.

Should you choose to join Casadia, I will provide you with all of the tools and resources you might require for founding a new county. I also have a wide range of biomes nearby, including hilly mega taiga and mountainous jungles.(biome map here). Much of Casadia’s territory is well developed, but there is plenty of adjacent wilderness ripe for expansion. As your liege, I will give you free reign to build what and where you please. Your land will be yours to develop and rule as you see fit. Any resources you would gather would be yours to keep, as I do not wish to deprive you of the means to success. And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, you will have my full support. It is Casadia's desire to see all citizens of the empire succeed, regardless of where they live or who they serve. We would be grateful for any help you would have given us during your time with our people.

I wish you the best of luck as you choose your liege!

PostPosted: November 8th, 2016, 6:38 pm 
Settler

Quote:
I also have a wide range of biomes nearby, including hilly mega taiga and mountainous jungles [...] And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, you will have my full support

This is an interesting proposition and i can certainly see various places I could settle. one drawback is the relative size of this grand-duchy but that could also mean that i'd play a bigger role relative to the size of the realm.
I'll have to look further into the lore of your nation and get a feel of the culture for my final decision. also the religious aspect could be interesting.
I'll chose among the offers (existing and to be made) on Thursday 10th.
Thank you for the offer.

PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 6:42 pm 
Settler

Well, I'm back from my exam and, spoiler alert, no bueno, no malo. Anyway, Upon considering the realms and studying the lore i could find i have decided upon settling on Emperor Myrion's highlands as an isolated (lore wise) community within the Pyrencian lands (once he sees it fit).
I'd like to thank Cerydon on his offer, I hope you find more aplicaran and i wish you good luck.
I'll await the Emperor's response.
-Sapa-Mita.

PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 7:06 pm 
Duke

Myron is an excellent choice for liege. I look forward to seeing what you build in Pyrencia!

PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 9:19 pm 
King

Welcome to Pyrencia! Ill pm you the details for the server and things, and attempt to get you whitelisted!

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 10:20 pm 
Settler

Welcome to Pyrencia! I look forward to seeing you in game!