All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 1:55 am 

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire! You may now entertain offers from prospective lieges.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 1:56 am 

The realm of Östlaed, headed by the Duke Mark Accynnafon of Acholm, formally makes an offer for you to settle within the realm.

Within the realm of Östlaed, we have every biome you seem to desire to build in. If you want your own entire biome/farthing, you could choose from Spruce Forest, Oak Forest, Birch Forest, Extreme Hills, Mega Spruce, and Plains. You would also be welcome to build in areas I've already built in after some discussion.

Östlaed is located in the SE of the empire, as seen on the above map. We're not the biggest, but we are the most populous!

Lore

My people worship a spiritual/shamanistic religion called Creeperism. There are also a small amount of Dwarves in the realm in addition to the majority Ostron population. I'm pretty easy to work with lore wise, as my history background lends itself to creative ideas!

Some amenities available in Östlaed:

* I play a lot during European time zones
* Many detailed lovely cities!
* Extensive food farms
* Centralized maritime fast travel connection
* Several beacon mines
* End Portal connection (important because there is an Enderman farm here)
* Skeleton grinder
* Super active liege (me! - no seriously, no one is more active than me!)
* Four fellow vassals!

Finally, a few of the villages of Östlaed:

Acholm

Merscafen

Wiccaweald

Gourdham

Frithengest

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire - I look forward to your response!

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 1:58 am 
King

Sorry for the delay, although it is too late, you have my vote too!

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 1:58 am 
King

I would love to offer you a place in my Kingdom, Valtoros.

Valtoros started out long before the new world was established in lands in the old world. We were mainly a warrior nation fighting to survive against the bone-people (this lore will be re-posted once the library is back up). We now are still considered warriors, however we have built our society on three fundamental values, which are strength, honour and peace. In order to progress in our society you must show that these values are instilled in your everyday life. You can do this in many ways but there are two basic options to choose when you start out. The way of the warrior is your first option. The way of the warrior does not follow traditional values of using their strength and skills in battle for personal gain. However, they use their strength and skills in combat as a tool to uphold peace and law within the empire as a whole. On the other hand, those that do not choose to use the notions of strength and peace in combat can still achieve rank within our culture and society by being active in politics.

We are part of the Greater Realm of Valyria (Perth and Dawnstar are included in this). We are a peaceful nation, but we also pride ourselves in being strong warriors. The main belief is Valtoros is that is Creeperism and has been for a very long time now. We were also one of the founding Kingdoms many years ago and have remained consistent for some time now.

My own style is more medieval (dark oak or spruce with stone) and I also build a lot in desert realms. I would really love having another citizen to help build Valtoros into a great Kingdom and to become a Duke alongside me. I do my best to support my vassals in resources and builds if they want to join in a co-build.

Perks to be in Valtoros: you are a part of Valyria as a whole and we are a strong community, vast amounts of resources (minerals) that are used to provide a good start to new citizens and if you need a helping hand, access to large amounts of untouched lands, etc.

I can definitely answer any questions you may have. Have a look at some of the pics below of some of my builds, I can always take more if you are interested!

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 3:21 am 
King

Dawnstar extends its offer.

I would like to extend an offer of Vassalage to you, Rissa. As you are kin to my people, however distant, you have a chance to carve out a home within the Realm of Dawnstar. A rugged and untamed expanse filled with mountainous, forested terrain, it has been the heartlands for snow elf tribes for generations.

Biomes
There are many varying biomes, Ice plains, Cold Taiga, Extreme hills, and many more. (Currently out but I can post a map later of the biome!) Most of the available biomes except the 'hot' areas.

Status
As a Queen on the Council of the Crowned, you have the opportunity to ascend to the rank of Hand of the King of Dawnstar, a position my two forebears held when serving under King Scrios of Perth, a title that holds a significant amount of responsibility and respect within the Empire.

Patronage
As a Vassal of Dawnstar you will be suitably equipped with the finest armour and tools available to our smiths, and given a head start on your new home.

- Access to: Fast Travel at port Kaltamerri
- Active liege
- Rich and storied lore to expand upon.
- Easily accessed End Portal and Enderman
- Greater Realm of Valyria active players and Kings.

If you would like to rise through the internationally recognised ranks under me, you will have to prove your worth to the people of Dawnstar, which I believe you are capable of with time, or if you would like to go off and carve out your own lands within the Empire, you are of course allowed to do a once you reach the rank of Jarl, or Count by constructing a settlement and participating with the community to a degree.

I will post maps and pictures of Dawnstar and of my builds and such when I am home, out at the moment.

Quick Lore Summary
A nomadic people, more barbaric and shamanistic than their sophisticated cousins in DorĚryn, the natives of the lands to be known as Dawnstar were numerous, but divided. Living in relative isolation to each other, the situation changed following the return of the scion of the Almandine family, who had served as hand of the King to Scrios of Perth for over a hundred years. Bringing together the tribes as part of a larger unified nation, our ancestor Duchess Samaia Almandine knew it was her destiny to unite the people of these lands to be recognised on an international level and not as an easily persecuted minority. Gaining a seat on the Council after decades of hard work, the future looks brighter than ever for the people of these lands.

I sincerely hope you will join us, there is a lot of persecution and hate for elves out there in the wider world, we would do well to stick together.

Some paintings from port Kaltamerri, current capital of Dawnstar:

Duchy Map of Dawnstar

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 9:38 am 
Count

Thank you everybody for all your votes and accepting me to the Mercurian Empire.

Also thank you for your offers. I've been deciding and I've chosen the realm of Östlaed. Your architecture is very beautiful and I hope I can somehow add to it. But this religion Creeperism, I will have to learn more once I settle down, it seems interesting.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 2:27 pm 
King

Congratulations! You have chosen a fantastic liege!

Mark is one of the most active players and will be a great choice. He will send you a PM on the forums with the server IP and the Discord chat invite. Looking forward to seeing you online!

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 4:46 pm 

Check your PMs! I have sent you the information to get you on the server. I'll let you know once you are whitelisted.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 10:15 pm 
King

Very good choice!