All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 6:10 am 
King

The Kingdom of Pyrencia, headed by the Emperor Myron Azarn-Blodh, formally makes an offer for you to settle within the Kingdom.

I would like to offer you a home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are one of the newest kingdoms, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds in groups. While you would have a good deal of autonomy and freedom under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assistance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

Recently, our King Myron was elected Emperor of Hemertia!

Pyrencia is located in the south-central/south-west portion of the empire, as marked in red on the map.

Lore

My people, the Pyrencians, are a short lived people. Most of our kind can only live to be about 30-40. While deeply religious, the majority of our race believes the parasitic virus that causes us to be short lived (don't worry it can be passed on, but is incredibly complicated so its not actually contagious) is actually because our blood is mixed with that of the gods. In fact, when the virus/blood is removed, we become virtually identical to elves, humans or dwarves, but mostly elves, depending on the family line. (over several generations of course, genetic mutations don't just go away). And while our religion is important to us, one of its teachings is that our gods are ours, and there are others out there for other races and cultures, meaning we are very accepting of other religions, just that conversion doesn't work out that great for us.
A long time ago, my people lived in virtual isolation on the Isle of Shadows, but we were attacked by the Danaan, which caused the first IgnisBlade to lead the remnants of our society to the old world, where we fell into relative isolation again, until the Unraveling occurred. We journeyed to the new world, arriving shortly after a good deal of the Mercurian empire's people did, and then decided to truly join the empire. Eventually, we rose to kingdom hood itself.

Some amenities available in the Kingdom of Pyrencia:

* Large variety of biomes, everything from jungle to snow biomes!
* Centralized maritime fast travel connection
* Beacon mine in Port K'Valsaer
* Multiple mob grinders
* Super active liege
* A few other vassals to play with as well!

Finally, a few of the villages of the Kingdom of Pyrencia:

Port K'Valsaer

Mytheth

Faidel

West Frostguard

Castle Draenic

Edhevrand

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire - I look forward to your response!

- Emperor Myron Azarn-Blodh, King of Pyrencia.

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 10:20 am 
Count

I must admit I really do like the Kingdom of Pyrencia, though I will of course wait for other offers before making my decision.

Master of Trade in the Katoraktonion Sea.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 11:53 am 
Duke

Congratulations on receiving the required votes!
After much consideration, I have decided to offer you a permanent home in Wychwood, the Empire’s newest independent realm.

Located in the extreme north of the Mercurian Empire, Wychwood was founded initially by followers of a growing religious sect known as The Order of The Golem. Ancient texts leading them to current day Wychwood, myself and the other settlers laid down roots in what is now the capital; Isenwich. With assistance from trusty vassals Palsaerd and Jyn, we are making great progress in establishing Wychwood as an important economic hub, however we can only achieve so much. We require enthusiastic people with a strong work ethic and a desire to get stuck in.

With access to plains, forest (Both Dark and Normal), extreme hills to the east and swampland to the north, Wychwood can offer some diversity in build locations.

Future plans for Wychwood include the hopefully imminent introduction of fast travel to our capital and eventual expansion into more extreme hills to the north and further east into more plains and forest. We may currently be small, but we have big plans

Should you wish to join Wychwood, I will provide you all of the tools and resources you might need to get started. As my vassal, I would afford you a large amount of autonomy in your buildings and your lore. Rest assured that while I would not attempt to micromanage your time in Wychwood, I am only a short distance away if you require any direct assistance.

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 1:00 pm 
Count

I have looked at both offers, and also looked into the realm sections of both lieges. Though the Kingdom of Pyrencia has a great and exhaustive list of pros, I must say that the charm of the County of Wychwood has really gotten to me. I think that Wychwood can offer me more room to develop, and it seems very much perfect for my aims.
Therefore, I would like to thank both lieges for their offers, but I am going to choose to be a vassal under Septimus in the County of Wychwood.

Master of Trade in the Katoraktonion Sea.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 2:21 pm 
Duke

A fine choice sir! I am pleased you have chosen to make Wychwood your home.
I will message the relevant people in charge for you to be whitelisted and we can organize a time to get you online.

Will you have some time tonight to get online and we can get you setup? I'll be able to get online for about an hour around 7/8pm GMT, then again around 11:30pm GMT.

I'll PM you the server details shortly :)

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest