All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 9:22 pm 
Settler

Is an IP adress only given after I choose my liege?

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 9:24 pm 
Duke

Yes. Standard procedure is that once you have chosen a liege, they will send you the IP address for the server and a discord invite to you via PM

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 9:25 pm 
Duke

Also, If you have any questions which might help you chose a liege, feel free to ask them here.

- Recipient of the Pyrencian Good Effort Award
- 2016 Winner of the 'Medal of S'alright'
- Stronger than an ant
- The Tallest

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 9:52 pm 
Settler

I have a problem of building faster than I gather resources. Would materials such as lumber, cobble, or iron be somewhat easy to obtain through intra-duchy/kingdom trade in your land?

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 10:19 pm 

Any realm is going to have access to things like that, however, basic materials like that you will be expected to gather yourself. Things like beacon mines and semi-automatic tree farms can help, however.

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 1:34 am 
King

Some of us even will gif you stuff to get a great start If you are enthusiastic and keen to get building!

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 5:10 pm 
Duke

I would like to formally offer you a place in Casadia. Below is a map of Casadia’s current territory and settlements:

Casadians are an industrious people, priding themselves on their expertise in mining, smithing, and infrastructure. The wealth accumulated from Casadia’s focus on mining and enchanting is often distributed to others outside of Casadia as a means to spread prosperity throughout the empire. The Grand Duchy of Casadia is home to a wide variety of settlements, from mighty mountain cities like Ankylos to quaint villages and towns like Kathaera and Miradost. Casadia is also known for the dominant religion in its society, known as the Path of the Unburnt. The creed is based around a belief in the Inner Fire found within each person, which Casadians believe to be the source of courage and determination within oneself. By following the Path of the Unburnt, it is believed that an individual can embrace their Inner Fire and reap a number of physical and mental benefits, most notably a resistance to fire and heat.

Should you choose to join Casadia, I will provide you with all of the tools and resources you might require for founding a new county. I also have a wide range of biomes nearby, including coastal taiga, dark forest biomes, and mountainous jungles.(biome map here). Much of Casadia’s territory is well developed, but there is plenty of adjacent wilderness ripe for expansion. As your liege, I will give you free reign to build what and where you please. Your land will be yours to develop and rule as you see fit. Any resources you would gather would be yours to keep, as I do not wish to deprive you of the means to success. And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, you will have my full support. It is Casadia's desire to see all citizens of the empire succeed, regardless of where they live or who they serve. We would be grateful for any help you would have given us during your time with our people.

I wish you the best of luck as you choose your liege!

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 5:25 pm 

Lol Cerydon you goof you already posted an offer

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 6:49 pm 
Settler

I humbly accept your offer for you to be my liege in Casadia (Kasadie in Doggsk). I promise I will serve you and the Hermertieskrijkgh well.

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 7:31 pm 
Duke

I hope we find great success together in our partnership! I'll make sure you get whitelisted and are sent the Discord details. I should be on around 6:15 EST tonight if you want to hop on and get started. I can give you a quick tour and then we can find a place for you to settle! I look forward to seeing you on!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next