All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 26th, 2016, 2:09 am 
Duke

A duke bill has been started for you so let's see who gets to you first!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu

PostPosted: October 26th, 2016, 5:00 am 
Count

I am overwhelmed by the responses so far, and earnestly thank all of thee.

-Tulak

PostPosted: October 26th, 2016, 9:38 pm 

You now have the votes required!

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire! You now have the votes! You may now entertain offers from prospective lieges!

PostPosted: October 26th, 2016, 9:55 pm 
King

I would like to offer you a home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are one of the newest kingdoms, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds in groups. While you would have a good deal of autonomy and freedom under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assistance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

My people, the pyrencians, are a short lived people. Most of our kind can only live to be about 30-40. While deeply religious, the majority of our race believes the parasitic virus that causes us to be short lived (dont worry it can be passed on, but is incredibly complicated so its not actually contagious) is actually becuase our blood is mixed with that of the gods. In fact, when the virus/blood is removed, we become virtually identical to humans or elves, depending on the family line. (over several generations of course, genetic mutations dont just go away). And while our religion is important to us, one of its teachings is that our gods are ours, and there are others out there for other races and cultures, meaning we are very accepting of other religions, just that conversion doesn't work out that great for us.
A long time ago, my people lived in virtual isolation on the Isle of Shadows, but we were attacked by the Danaan, which caused the first IgnisBlade to lead the remnants of our society to the old world, where we fell into relative isolation again, until the Unraveling occurred. We journeyed to the new world, arriving shortly after a good deal of the Mercurian empire's people did, and then decided to truly join the empire. Eventually, we rose to kingdom hood itself.

Recently, our King Myron was elected Emperor of Hemertia

A map of my Kingdom as it stands today

http://imgur.com/a/kteNa
That is Damor, a town built by my previous vassal Celestine

http://imgur.com/a/githT
An album of Edhevrand before it was finished, missing the housing, castle and the city walls. Though there is a shot of one of my first characters on the server, IgnisBlade

http://imgur.com/a/krCrq
One of my newest cities, still vastly under construction, Mytheth

Some pictures of Port K'valsaer, the trade point between Pyrencia and the rest of the Empire

As always, best of luck in selecting a liege-lord. Make sure you take the time to find a liege that suits you, but i hope to see you on the server soon. Carthi va'nothe!

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: October 27th, 2016, 12:22 am 
Duke

First I'd like to say congratulations!!

Reinen is a newer dutchy with a lot of room for expansion and progression. So sadly there aren’t many things to show yet.

I’m located in the little red spot in the middle between the blue and yellow so I’m at a good central location and generally close to everyone.

Here’s a quickly put together map of my area closer up with biome breakdown. I have a pretty diverse duchy so really any kind of place you want to build I have save a few select biomes.

You would basically have the freedom to build what you'd like and my resources of course would be open to your use as well. Also, you are by no means stuck there with me. If you wish to work with others on co-builds or explore the world it’s fine with me. Whatever the case you will always have a safe place to rest your head and eat in my lands if needed.

If you have any questions ask away!
I hope to see you in game soon!

PostPosted: October 27th, 2016, 1:53 am 
Count

I am so deeply honored. My thanks to both of you, Emperor Myron and Duchess Vaneth, for the offer of a home to me. Both are intriguing and make it difficult to decide.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2016, 1:58 am 
King

You would also become a close geographical neighbour to my Kingdom of Dawnstar if you joined Vaneth!

PostPosted: October 27th, 2016, 2:54 am 
Count

Duchess Vaneth, I would be most humbled to accept your offer of a home within the boundaries of Reinen.

Emperor Myron, I indeed hope I haven't offended your good graces by this choice, but please know the decision was a tough one. It came down to my needing to make a fresh start, and the untamed opportunity of Reinen seems a better fit to me.

Your servant,
Taluk

PostPosted: October 27th, 2016, 3:02 am 

Welcome to the server! Your liege will PM you the server details, discord details, and a time you guys can meet up to get online and get you sorted!

PostPosted: October 27th, 2016, 4:41 am 
Duke

First of all thank you for accepting my offer and welcome to the server!! I'll pm you everything you need in just a moment!!