All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 5:51 pm 
Settler

Thanks for all the responses so far! My questions that I have might just be answered by beginning to play. I'm curious about things like where do I start and who I'd be working under, but as I said that stuff probably gets answered later if I get all the approvals.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 6:33 pm 

After you get in ( one more duke vote on that bill or one more king vote!) you will get offers from prospective lieges (like myself, I'll definitely make an offer!). You should take some time to decide, but it's ultimately up to you to decide. You will start wherever you and your future liege decide on to make your start! That could mean one of their own towns in progress, a finished town for you to gather materials in, or your entire own new area.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 6:34 pm 

Speaking of which, you just got your last Duke vote! Congrats, and welcome to the Mercurian Empire!

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Duke

Hey, I've given you your last Duke vote. Excellent application, and welcome to Hermertia!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 6:39 pm 

The realm of Östlaed, headed by the Duke Mark Accynnafon of Acholm, formally makes an offer for you to settle within the realm.

Within the realm of Östlaed, we have every biome you seem to desire to build in. If you want your own entire biome/farthing, you could choose from Spruce Forest, Oak Forest, Birch Forest, Extreme Hills, Mega Spruce, and Plains. You would also be welcome to build in areas I've already built in after some discussion.

Östlaed is located in the SE of the empire, as seen on the above map. We're not the biggest, but we are the most populous!

Lore

It would be very easy to integrate your lore into mine, as you've not written a lot. My people worship a spiritual/shamanistic religion called Creeperism. There are also a small amount of Dwarves in the realm in addition to the majority Ostron population. I'm pretty easy to work with lore wise, as my history background llends itself to creative ideas!

Some amenities available in Östlaed:

* Many detailed lovely cities!
* Extensive food farms
* Centralized maritime fast travel connection
* Several beacon mines
* End Portal connection (important because there is an Enderman farm here)
* Skeleton grinder
* Super active liege (me! - no seriously, no one is more active than me!)
* Two fellow vassals, one including my wife who was quite excited by your cute little town!
* Complete set of mending armor and tools upon acceptance of vassalization offer! (This might take some time, as I don't have a spare set handy!)

Finally, a few of the villages of Östlaed:

Acholm

Merscafen

Wiccaweald

Gourdham

Frithengest

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire - I look forward to your response!

Last edited by Cerdic Accynnafon on October 24th, 2016, 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 6:57 pm 
King

I would like to offer you a home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are one of the newest kingdoms, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds in groups. While you would have a good deal of autonomy and freedom under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assistance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

My people, the pyrencians, are a short lived people. Most of our kind can only live to be about 30-40. While deeply religious, the majority of our race believes the parasitic virus that causes us to be short lived (dont worry it can be passed on, but is incredibly complicated so its not actually contagious) is actually becuase our blood is mixed with that of the gods. In fact, when the virus/blood is removed, we become virtually identical to humans or elves, depending on the family line. (over several generations of course, genetic mutations dont just go away). And while our religion is important to us, one of its teachings is that our gods are ours, and there are others out there for other races and cultures, meaning we are very accepting of other religions, just that conversion doesn't work out that great for us.
A long time ago, my people lived in virtual isolation on the Isle of Shadows, but we were attacked by the Danaan, which caused the first IgnisBlade to lead the remnants of our society to the old world, where we fell into relative isolation again, until the Unraveling occurred. We journeyed to the new world, arriving shortly after a good deal of the Mercurian empire's people did, and then decided to truly join the empire. Eventually, we rose to kingdom hood itself.

Recently, our King Myron was elected Emperor of Hemertia

A map of my Kingdom as it stands today

http://imgur.com/a/kteNa
That is Damor, a town built by my previous vassal Celestine

http://imgur.com/a/githT
An album of Edhevrand before it was finished, missing the housing, castle and the city walls. Though there is a shot of one of my first characters on the server, IgnisBlade

http://imgur.com/a/krCrq
One of my newest cities, still vastly under construction, Mytheth

Some pictures of Port K'valsaer, the trade point between Pyrencia and the rest of the Empire

As always, best of luck in selecting a liege-lord. Make sure you take the time to find a liege that suits you, but i hope to see you on the server soon. Carthi va'nothe!

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 8:38 pm 
Settler

Ahh I'm having a hard time choosing, and it's only two offers I got XD But hmm... I think I might be leaning more towards Östlaed, the pictures make me think it suits me just a bit better. I'll still hold off a while of course.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 8:48 pm 
Count

Of course! I would wait 2-3 days before finally choosing somebody to settle with as not everybody is available to post at the moment. Perhaps we can get you hooked up with the whitelist, ip, and discord and you can have a slight look around the world.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 8:50 pm 

2-3 days isn't really necessary. It really tells you who is most interested, and who is active.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 9:28 pm 
Duke

Hi Kiki! Congrats on your acceptance, I can't wait to see you on.

I am formally offering you a place within
Kaine
You can see it here:

It is the group of islands in the south east that are coloured purple.
Here are a few examples of buildings in Kaine.

That is Eaftham one of the most beautiful ports in all of Kaine built by my most trusted Count Asamu!

And that was my first project in our new world the almost impenetrable military fort of Skragg.

Those are the only paintings I have at this moment but hopefully you get a good idea of what I have to offer.
I am a leige of a large Grand Duchy (hopefully soon to be Kingdom) and I have been playing on Hermertia for about 4 years now! I would gladly welcome you in to my lands and help you fulfill your hopes and dreams, you would have everything you need with me and I would definitely love to have your help with building. Anyway, hope you take the time to consider all offers as so far everyone who has posted are all great options!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next