All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 12:16 am 

You will need two more, actually!

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 12:16 am 
King

You can have my king vote as well, so you only need one

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 5:50 am 
King

You have my vote as well, you may now consider liege offers, which I am sure will come in quickly with your new photos.

Blood of the Ancient Kingdom of Isilioth
Grandmaster of the Drachenfeuer Order.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 6:10 am 
King

The Kingdom of Pyrencia, headed by the Emperor Myron Azarn-Blodh, formally makes an offer for you to settle within the Kingdom.

I would like to offer you a home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are one of the newest kingdoms, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds in groups. While you would have a good deal of autonomy and freedom under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assistance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

Recently, our King Myron was elected Emperor of Hemertia!

Pyrencia is located in the south-central/south-west portion of the empire, as marked in red on the map.

Lore

My people, the Pyrencians, are a short lived people. Most of our kind can only live to be about 30-40. While deeply religious, the majority of our race believes the parasitic virus that causes us to be short lived (don't worry it can be passed on, but is incredibly complicated so its not actually contagious) is actually because our blood is mixed with that of the gods. In fact, when the virus/blood is removed, we become virtually identical to elves, humans or dwarves, but mostly elves, depending on the family line. (over several generations of course, genetic mutations don't just go away). And while our religion is important to us, one of its teachings is that our gods are ours, and there are others out there for other races and cultures, meaning we are very accepting of other religions, just that conversion doesn't work out that great for us.
A long time ago, my people lived in virtual isolation on the Isle of Shadows, but we were attacked by the Danaan, which caused the first IgnisBlade to lead the remnants of our society to the old world, where we fell into relative isolation again, until the Unraveling occurred. We journeyed to the new world, arriving shortly after a good deal of the Mercurian empire's people did, and then decided to truly join the empire. Eventually, we rose to kingdom hood itself.

Some amenities available in the Kingdom of Pyrencia:

* Large variety of biomes, everything from jungle to snow biomes!
* Centralized maritime fast travel connection
* Beacon mine in Port K'Valsaer
* Multiple mob grinders
* Super active liege
* A few other vassals to play with as well!

Finally, a few of the villages of the Kingdom of Pyrencia:

Port K'Valsaer

Mytheth

Faidel

West Frostguard

Castle Draenic

Edhevrand

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire - I look forward to your response!

- Emperor Myron Azarn-Blodh, King of Pyrencia.

-The Hydra
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 5:57 pm 
Settler

Well met your Emperorship, I am very pleased with your offer both from the style of building matching my own and the opportunity to help expand a new kingdom. In truth I was hoping for the opportunity of an offer from seeing previous drawings(screenshots) of yours on other applications. I will take a day to entertain any other offers but lean heavily towards yours.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2016, 6:23 pm 
Duke

I would like to formally offer you a place in Casadia. Below is a map of Casadia’s current territory and settlements:

Casadians are an industrious people, priding themselves on their expertise in mining, smithing, and infrastructure. The wealth accumulated from Casadia’s focus on mining and enchanting is often distributed to others outside of Casadia as a means to spread prosperity throughout the empire. Casadians are also famed for their skill in combat, having won a number of victories over the years against those that wish to bring chaos to the empire. The Grand Duchy of Casadia is home to a wide variety of settlements, from mighty mountain cities like Ankylos to quaint villages and towns like Kathaera and Miradost. Casadia is also known for the dominant religion in its society, known as the Path of the Unburnt. The creed is based around a belief in the Inner Fire found within each person, which Casadians believe to be the source of courage and determination within oneself. By following the Path of the Unburnt, it is believed that an individual can embrace their Inner Fire and reap a number of physical and mental benefits, most notably a resistance to fire and heat.

Should you choose to join Casadia, I will provide you with all of the tools and resources you might require for founding a new county. I also have a wide range of biomes nearby, including coastal taiga, dark forest biomes, and mountainous jungles.(biome map here). Much of Casadia’s territory is well developed, but there is plenty of adjacent wilderness ripe for expansion. As your liege, I will give you free reign to build what and where you please. Your land will be yours to develop and rule as you see fit. Any resources you would gather would be yours to keep, as I do not wish to deprive you of the means to success. And should you ever wish to depart from our lands and start your own county, you will have my full support. It is Casadia's desire to see all citizens of the empire succeed, regardless of where they live or who they serve. We would be grateful for any help you would have given us during your time with our people.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I wish you the best of luck as you choose your liege!

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 5:00 pm 
Settler

After consideration of all offers I will accept Emperor Myron's offer to settle within the Kingdom of Pyrencia.

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 5:13 pm 
King

Congratulations! You've got a fantastic liege! Looking forward to seeing your progress and seeing you in game!

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 6:18 pm 
King

Welcome to Pyrencia! Thank you for choosing me as your liege! I look forward to working with you. I have PM'd you the details for the server, and im working on getting you whitelisted. See you soon!

-The Hydra
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 6:31 pm 
Count

Greetings and welcome to Pyrencia! I can't wait to see you in game soon!