All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 11:29 am 
Duke

Greetings,

Your tale of sorrow is one shared by many in the empire. The Casadians too once saw their homeland destroyed by forces of chaos. We pray you find the same success in Hermertia that we have.

Lore off: great application so far! As a fortress builder myself, I'm loving those screenshots you posted.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 1:48 pm 
King

You've got my Royal Vote after seeing those pictures. Very impressive, need more Fortifications in our lands, that's a certainty. Once you get all your votes, (4/6 Kings, or 3/6 Kings and the Duke Bill 60% Dukes in favour) You will then get liege offers, do not simply accept the first one that is given, wait a day or so and get a few to look at!

best of luck! I will be messaging the other Kings to get on and vote for you!

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 5:02 pm 
King

Greetings,

In regards to your two photos, you might want to post photos of stuff you have actually built, and not castles searched on google.

Proof 1: http://piratemc.com/guides/portcullis/

Proof 2: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tephra-castle-and-the-town-of-noxshire/

Now, taking inspiration from builds online is always fine, but claiming these as original builds is deceitful. Please post some actual builds of yours.

Blood of the Ancient Kingdom of Isilioth
Grandmaster of the Drachenfeuer Order.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 5:14 pm 
Settler

Edit below.

Last edited by Amadeus Alyaathir on October 17th, 2016, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 5:18 pm 
Settler

I was a major part in building these and Noxus Bolgar posted his guide out to the web after we completed it. The first link you provided is not Lathran E'lov nor the screen shot I provided.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 5:26 pm 

That is on that page with regards to the castle gate.

With regards to the larger castle posted by Noxus, you used the same exact screenshot he used for his build from 4 years ago. It's the second image in the Planet Minecraft album.

It even says in the description for the Tephra Castle - again, a different name that you claim - "Please DO NOT claim this build as your own! I put a lot of time into this project, so that just wouldn't be cool :(" with no other credits.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 5:28 pm 
King

Amadeus Alyaathir wrote:
I was a major part in building these and Noxus Bolgar posted his guide out to the web after we completed it. The first link you provided is not Lathran E'lov nor the screen shot I provided.

Why were you not credited in the post then? He makes it seem like it was a one person project, especially where he says "Please DO NOT claim this build as your own! I put a lot of time into this project, so that just wouldn't be cool :("

If you can provide proof that they are builds you helped contribute too, then I will drop the matter.

Blood of the Ancient Kingdom of Isilioth
Grandmaster of the Drachenfeuer Order.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 5:49 pm 
King

I'm sure you could have a go at another build style in creative, there's no rush, we will all still be here and delighted to see some of your own personal solo handiwork if you can't get proof of working together with those other authors. It doesn't have to be huge castles either, it can be any style of build that you can design in creative!

Good luck!

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 6:03 pm 
Settler

Since I am on trial already it seems:
1. In regards to Tephra Castle/Lathran E'lov, Adam (Noxus) was a builder not a lore smith. We called it Lathran E'lov for our world he called it something else when he decided to post it.

2. In regards to no one else having credit. Adam is a spoiled brat and when we didn’t pay him what he thought was adequate for building on our server he decided to use his builder rights to export world saves into his own world and then post under a different name. 4 years ago this download would have costed to $5, but he has since dropped the price.

3. In regards to proof: the answer is simple, I have none. The Geome server as I said in previous replies has been decommissioned and no one was able to export a world save. I would also argue though that you have no proof that I wasn’t apart of this other than somone who has a world save posted on the web.

4. My closing statement is this: I come to play Minecraft and to use Minecraft lore and, hopefully, be apart of what sounds like an amazing community. I understand doubt about the builds. If this is a huge factor, please consider my app without them. I will go to creative and get something for you all, ten' Hermertia.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Count

I just wanted to chime in and say this:
I know that the initial reply by Tiber was very accusatory. If these are, in fact, builds that you were a large part of, I apologize. They are very nice.
Theft of credit and lying are things that we don't take kindly to here, and if you had seen some of the garbage that they deal with in applications you'd likely understand the heavy skepticism.

I'll close with this: I have no power over whether you are accepted or not, since I am just a vassal. However, I like your application. Your lore is good. And I hope everyone can move past this. Good luck!

Cedrek Axefall
-Mayor of Graycott
-Earl of Graycott
-Corpse
-Traitor?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next