All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 18th, 2016, 4:13 am 

Based on those replies, I don't believe this server is the right place for you. While we have conflicts, you will not be able to use your "tactics" 99.99999999999% of the time. We're not a war server, we are a worldbuilding/roleplaying/lorewriting server of friends.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:11 am 
Applicant

HAH. You don't think this server is right for me? Why? Tactics? Noooo. You don't want me here because of my Autism. You cannot deny it. Well, if you want to be rude & turn someone down because of their disability, you go right on ahead. :evil:

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:28 am 
Duke

Even if that we're true Vernal you are only proving our non responsiveness to this application right by reacting like this. Sir if you wish for us invite you in you need to prove your worth, mark has been 100% right in what he has said so far. It is not discrimination.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:30 am 
Duke

Im not sure what you are referring to as rude, but making baseless accusations to our server members about why we are supposedly discriminating against you is far more rude than anything anyone has said to you so far. No one even mentioned autism and you are playing the victim card where no one was being anything but helpful for you. From what i've observed, you have been nothing but confrontational and aggressive over very small issues in your application. I wouldn't think that you should be a member of the server either. Please don't comment outside of the applications anymore or we will terminate your application immediately.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:33 am 
Applicant

You really want to get rid of me, huh?

FINE.

But know this: You say your server is about justice, isn't that what I'm demanding? I think you should hear what Myron has to say on this before we go any further...

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:34 am 
Duke

Sir, Myron is our emperor yes but it's only a lore title, he has no more power or say than any other king.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:36 am 
King

We have an application process for a reason, if you're getting no attention and resort to accusations like this instead of showing more builds and attempting to make a better application then that's proof enough that you are not what we're looking for at this time.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:41 am 
Applicant

I've sent word of this to Myron. I want to see what he has to say. He's the Emperor of your empire. He makes the final call, not you.

P.S. I want ALL of you to apologize for your rashness. If you do, I'll inform Myron of it & we can forget this whole thing.

Until then, I will continue to prosecute.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:45 am 
Duke

Did you not read my reply? Myron is just a king. he has no more power than Samyrrah or Scrios or Kyn. He is on equal terms with them, the council as a whole has the final say not him.

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 2:47 am 
King

You may want to look into how our power structure works within the Empire.

I am a sitting member of the Council of the Crowned, a vote on thefinal say within the Empire on any matters lies within my hands, as one of the 6 active Kings. Myron is a King, if you read the Indoles Carta on the Emperor, he has no additional powers. I do not take these accusations and baseless statements lightly.