All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 5:42 am 
Settler

Greetings honourable Kings,Queens,Dukes, and duchesses alike! My name is William R. I have come to your server after seeing a post on the WorldBuilding subreddit, what interested me most about this server was its focus on lore and roleplay. While other minecraft servers like CivilizationCraft focused on international relations and more chaotic affairs it didn’t focus on the lore and roleplay that much. This is why I am interested in your server, I am an avid roleplayer/worldbuilding playing stuff like Dungeons & Dragons. What I hope to achieve here is to create a lasting legacy in the server that will be remembered even long after my passing.

My goals in Mercuria are simple, to build a legacy and be remembered in the history books. For now the dreams of being a farmer, merchant, and/or a explorer is very tempting, but whatever I do I plan for it to benefit the community in some shape or form.

If you decide to let me into the Mercurian empire you will find I bring a variety of skills and talents to the table. I am a skill labourer and will work diligently on any project or task you require, I am also an avid listener and always listen to authority. While my building and redstone skills are quite lacking, I hope to make up for that in good roleplay and a fun attitude.

---

Oi, my names Widsith Dative I’ve recently turned 18 years old this season and I’m looking to immigrate to your lands. But I feel like you should know more about me, I used to work with my pop and mop on a simple farm by the river in Concordia. But I dreamed of doing something more with my life, so last night while my parents were sleeping I took half of our bread and ran away!

I’m hoping to create a new life here, maybe be one of those fancy explorer folks my pop always talked about. If you lads accept me I promise I won’t cause no trouble!

---

* Minecraft username: MrHomelessHobo

* If you had to pick a few biomes to build in, which would you choose?
Ice Plains Spikes, Mushroom Biome, and Plateau

* Our system relies on a liege-vassal system. Have you read our FAQ to understand how this system works?

Yes

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 6:18 am 
Count

Haha, awesome application so far! I see you've read up on some of our basic questions but it seems you've missed one! If you and another player had a conflict over some land you both want, how would you resolve it?

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 6:33 am 
Settler

Cadamosto wrote:
Haha, awesome application so far! I see you've read up on some of our basic questions but it seems you've missed one! If you and another player had a conflict over some land you both want, how would you resolve it?

First I would try and make it work, see if we couldn't make a compromise.

If that didn't work and the land is very valuable and rich with resources, I would bring it to the court so they can decide for us.

If the land isn't THAT important and the players a nice guy, then he could most likely have the land.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 9:27 am 
King

A few questions from myself, how do you plan to leave a legacy, as you stated that is your goal, do you want to remain under a liege and help build that realm up to greater heights, or do you wish to start your own once you have achieved the necessary requirements?

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 12:54 pm 
King

Hello traveller!

So where did you find out about Concordia? HAve you read any of the other forums to get some knowledge of the Realms you may visit ?

I'll be sure to grant you my King Vote once i'm satisfied with your responses, as you'll need 4/6 Kings, or 3/6 Kings and 60%of Dukes to have your application approved!

I like what you have so far, I'm curious to hear what legacy you've got in mind!

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 4:21 pm 

Glad to see you here! Welcome the the Mercurian Empire!

I look forward to seeing your answers from these few questions.

It would greatly help your application if you even just posted some screenshots from some creative mode builds - you don't have to post old stuff!

Good luck!

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 4:22 pm 
Settler

Hi guys! Great questions!
I'm not able to answer them fully right now as I need to leave, so when I come back I will answer them!

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 9:41 pm 
Settler

Emperor Myron's Question
Excellent question Myron. To be completely honest, I am not 100% sure yet. While raising my own realm to great heights could be fun, I think I could get just as much fun by helping my liege build up his realm.

I was also thinking of maybe spreading improvements to agriculture and farming. Doing so would increase the food supply for the populace and the nation as a whole, and would be a fun way to get my name remembered.

Samyrrah Almandine's Question

I heard about Concordia by looking through some realms post, I love major seaside cities and Concordia just sparked my imagination. But besides that I purposely kept my knowledge of the realms to a minimum. My character is a uneducated farm boy and he wouldn't know much about the world outside his fields, so I want to accurately represent that and learn about the world alongside my character.

Mark Accynnafon's Question

Now I am not a big building, to put it bluntly I am pretty bad at it. But just because you asked nicely I have included a picture of a small cottage house, it may be similar to the cottage I may build if I get accepted.

http://i.imgur.com/8hEVRqN.png

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 10:09 pm 

Thanks for your response! I will start a Ducal Bill to assist you in your application.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 10:11 pm 

You can keep track of the Ducal Bill here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1115&p=13230#p13230

It requires 4 votes to pass at this point in time.