All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 6:39 pm 
Applicant

I'll probably stay under a liege.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 10:39 pm 

I will go ahead and submit this application for a Ducal Bill! You will need 4 votes total for the Ducal Bill to pass, and three King votes as well. 4 king votes would override the need for a Ducal Bill.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 10:44 pm 

You can follow the progress on that Ducal Bill here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1116&p=13238#p13238

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 1:24 am 
King

You've got your first Royal Vote, you need 4/6 Kings, or 3/6 Kings and 60% of Dukes to be accepted, which should happen pretty easily once enough people have seen your replies!

Good luck!

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 3:56 am 
King

You have my vote as well!

Blood of the Ancient Kingdom of Isilioth
Grandmaster of the Drachenfeuer Order.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 4:31 am 
King

You have my vote as well

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 4:34 am 

Just two more Duke votes or one more king vote!

PostPosted: October 15th, 2016, 4:00 am 

The Ducal Bill has passed for this application. Welcome to the Mercurian Empire! You may now begin to entertain offers from potential lieges.

PostPosted: October 15th, 2016, 4:02 am 
King

I would like to offer you a home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are one of the newest kingdoms, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds in groups. While you would have a good deal of autonomy and freedom under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assistance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

My people, the pyrencians, are a short lived people. Most of our kind can only live to be about 30-40. While deeply religious, the majority of our race believes the parasitic virus that causes us to be short lived (dont worry it can be passed on, but is incredibly complicated so its not actually contagious) is actually becuase our blood is mixed with that of the gods. In fact, when the virus/blood is removed, we become virtually identical to humans or elves, depending on the family line. (over several generations of course, genetic mutations dont just go away). And while our religion is important to us, one of its teachings is that our gods are ours, and there are others out there for other races and cultures, meaning we are very accepting of other religions, just that conversion doesn't work out that great for us.
A long time ago, my people lived in virtual isolation on the Isle of Shadows, but we were attacked by the Danaan, which caused the first IgnisBlade to lead the remnants of our society to the old world, where we fell into relative isolation again, until the Unraveling occurred. We journeyed to the new world, arriving shortly after a good deal of the Mercurian empire's people did, and then decided to truly join the empire. Eventually, we rose to kingdom hood itself.

Recently, our King Myron was elected Emperor of Hemertia

A map of my Kingdom as it stands today

http://imgur.com/a/kteNa
That is Damor, a town built by my previous vassal Celestine

http://imgur.com/a/githT
An album of Edhevrand before it was finished, missing the housing, castle and the city walls. Though there is a shot of one of my first characters on the server, IgnisBlade

http://imgur.com/a/krCrq
One of my newest cities, still vastly under construction, Mytheth

Some pictures of Port K'valsaer, the trade point between Pyrencia and the rest of the Empire

As always, best of luck in selecting a liege-lord. Make sure you take the time to find a liege that suits you, but i hope to see you on the server soon. Carthi va'nothe!

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: October 15th, 2016, 7:21 pm 
Duke

ImageTHE REALM OF LAGHIMA FORMALLY EXTENDS AN OFFER TO SIR THOMASImage

I would like to offer a place to you within Laghima. Laghima itself is a bustling realm of lore as well as home to multiple ethnicities, races, cultures and a unique sect of religion. The Grand Duchy itself dates back to 00-02 of Cycle of the Phoenix (around July 2015), though it's rulers, The Stark Family, have been around since Cycle of the Dragon (around 2014).

Laghima, circled in red, is one of the few southern realms. Enjoying a variety of biomes, from forests, to plains, as well as deserts and savannas. Despite being far away, Laghima is connected to our instant travel system, Fast Travel, allowing you to reach other realms within an instant. Here are some 'paintings' of Laghima to help you get a feel of the realm's style.

Due to your liking of forests, I am prepared to claim new lands within Laghima's sphere of influence so you have a preferable biome to work in. Though none of these choices are binding and you and I can work something out if necessary. I have outlined three potential spots in white that you could choose from if you accept my offer.

As always, I wish you best of luck in selecting a liege and your future within the Empire!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next