All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: LGxGames Application
PostPosted: October 8th, 2016, 2:07 am 
My name is Leo, 18 years old and currently a freshman biology major in college. I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years, my in-game name is LGxgGames and have been trying a variety of games to see what I am most interested in. When I was first introduced to MODS like FTB, I was amazed that it adds on the minecraft gameplay, sadly I did not want to do mods because I had no one to play with. However, when I was first introduced to RPG, it was fairly interesting and mind opening as to the many things you are able to do. I like servers with a dedicated to making it more challenging and exciting. As I have always wanted a dedicated server with people who love the games I was interested in and taught me more about certain things. I love the idea of this history of past lives and it excites me to get started! I am really shy at first, but I hope this community will allow me to be myself and let my creativity run its way - though im not the best builder-. I was searching through MCForums and saw the post about Project Hermertia, read the post, sparked my interest. Im hoping to find friends, as well as having an exciting minecraft gaming experience.

In game, I would like to partake in a leadership position like duke or someone who has answers that no one else has. I would like society to come to me for advice or I help royalty in whatever they need assistance in. Basically would like to be an historian, as I would seek out knowledge that no one usually does not seek and help my king keep his kingdom stable. I would like to adventure out of my own quests sometimes to seek out some materials and learn new things from others, storing them in my profound collection of Mercurian Knowledge. Eventually, I would desire to have my own kingdom that is based on science and psychology of the mind, kingdom will be only be a place of optimism and ambitious virtues.

I have the basic knowledge of redstone usage and my building skills are at a minimum. I like to make farms, provide food, but more interesting in mining, conducting my own research and knowledge of war.

My king is very rare, as we were hunted down and killed, being a threat to the environment. My parents luckily were able to have enough time to reach the borders of hermertia before they were killed by one of the most ruthless outsiders. Ten years later, I started reading and adventuring out the walls of hermertia searching for things no one else searches for. I studied strategies of war and learn from my king about maintaining a kingdom.

I could really use your help on my lore! I would really appreciate it, as I am having trouble knowing all the races, history and places available.

Links to the builds: Me and my friends work together on these builds.
http://imgur.com/a/IHXiR

Last edited by LGxGames on October 9th, 2016, 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: LGxGames Application
PostPosted: October 8th, 2016, 2:56 am 
King

Hello! I am glad to see a new applicant arise and make a claim to become a citizen of Hermertia!

It is awful that your people have been killed but you are safe now within our lands.

Lore off - Welcome! You need 60% of the active King's Votes, or 50% of the Kings with a Duke Bill passed for your application.

We love new people, please be sure to check this application post a few times a day until you get your votes, im sure you'll get them pretty quickly! I like your historical/scientific approach!

So where would you like to build, what kind of biome?

PostPosted: October 8th, 2016, 8:56 pm 

Welcome to the Mercurian Empire!

I've a few questions for you as part of your application process:

* What is your Minecraft username?

* Would you mind posting some pictures ( you can upload them to imgur and post the links here) of things you've built?

PostPosted: October 9th, 2016, 5:36 pm 
Updated!

PostPosted: October 9th, 2016, 6:08 pm 
King

I would be delighted to give you your first Royal Vote!

The other Kings may have some more questions but I'm getting the ball rolling for you!

Keep replying and checking! We have Voice Chat for when youre accepted and maybe we will invite you on if youre interested even before that if you want to get some chat about lore and characters and stuff, you can work that our as you go, if youre unsure still, nothing is set in stone!

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 12:39 am 
So where would you like to build, what kind of biome?
Response: I would like to be located in the cold biomes with spruce woods and such.

Also, do I need to fix my lore, since it was lore off?

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 12:56 am 

The lore you put in your application post doesn't have to match up 100%. Nothing in your post as far as I'm aware is an issue with our greater lore.

Would you mind posting more pics though? Those are somewhat hard to see what exactly has been built.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 1:43 am 
King

Do you have any further screenshots with regular FOV? Feel free to hop into a single player creative world for this!

PostPosted: October 15th, 2016, 3:49 pm 
King

Good Sir,

I have had the pleasure looking over your application. Just a few questions:

- Do you have more pictures to post
- I know that you said you may want a Kingdom in the future but would you entertain the idea of sticking with a liege and assist with the realms expansion rather than venturing out on your own (just curious)
- If you were to run into a conflict with another vassal or realm how would you solve it

We look forward to hearing your responses!

PostPosted: October 19th, 2016, 4:07 am 
Duke

Fantastic to meet you! You're doing great on your application so far and I hope to see you continue it.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe" ~Lao Tzu