All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 5:52 pm 
Applicant

Thank you all for such an overwhelming acceptance! I must admit, the responsibility weighs upon me, but I will work hard to live up to my ambitions and become a redstone engineer that the lands of Hermertia will be proud to have. Thanks again! :D

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 6:56 pm 
King

I would like to offer you a permanent home in the Kingdom of Pyrencia. We are one of the newest kingdom, forged by many hands out of the wilds of the south of hermertia. Still driven by the furnace of expansion, we have a strong sense of community and are very fond of working on builds in groups. While you would have a good deal of autonomy and freedom under me, rest assured i would only be right around the corner should you require assistance, and i am always very active in helping my vassals out.

My people, the pyrencians, are a short lived people. Most of our kind can only live to be about 30-40. While deeply religious, the majority of our race believes the parasitic virus that causes us to be short lived (dont worry it can be passed on, but is incredibly complicated so its not actually contagious) is actually becuase our blood is mixed with that of the gods. In fact, when the virus/blood is removed, we become virtually identical to humans or elves, depending on the family line. (over several generations of course, genetic mutations dont just go away). And while our religion is important to us, one of its teachings is that our gods are ours, and there are others out there for other races and cultures, meaning we are very accepting of other religions, just that conversion doesn't work out that great for us.
A long time ago, my people lived in virtual isolation on the Isle of Shadows, but we were attacked by the Danaan, which caused the first IgnisBlade to lead the remnants of our society to the old world, where we fell into relative isolation again, until the Unraveling occurred. We journeyed to the new world, arriving shortly after a good deal of the Mercurian empire's people did, and then decided to truly join the empire. Eventually, we rose to kingdom hood itself.

Recently, our King Myron was elected Emperor of Hemertia

A map of my Kingdom as it stands today

http://imgur.com/a/kteNa
That is Damor, a town built by my previous vassal Celestine

http://imgur.com/a/githT
An album of Edhevrand before it was finished, missing the housing, castle and the city walls. Though there is a shot of one of my first characters on the server, IgnisBlade

http://imgur.com/a/krCrq
One of my newest cities, still vastly under construction, Mytheth

As always, best of luck in selecting a liege-lord. Make sure you take the time to find a liege that suits you, but i hope to see you on the server soon. Carthi va'nothe!

-The Hydra
For a full list of titles, please see enclosed document.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=741

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 6:58 pm 
Duke

ImageTHE REALM OF LAGHIMA FORMALLY EXTENDS AN OFFER TO SIR MAXIMUSImage

Laghima is a Grand Duchy located in the southern regions of the Empire, close to the Imperial Sea.

We have a decent selection of biomes, but since you prefer deserts, I am prepared to give you a portion of land from my second duchy (your potential lands will be outlined in white):

Alternatively, if for whatever reason you do not want to exclusively build in a desert biome, you have the choice of an extreme hills biome, forest biomes, or plains biomes located closer to the heartland of Laghima.

Laghima itself is a bustling realm of lore as well as home to multiple ethnicities, races, cultures and a unique sect of religion. The Grand Duchy itself dates back to 00-02 of Cycle of the Phoenix (around July 2015), though it's rulers, The Stark Family, have been around since Cycle of the Dragon (around 2014).

Here are some 'paintings' of Laghima:

Karu, Vulca

Vahna, Laghima

Arah, Laghima

Vahna, Laghima

Karu, Vulca

As always, Laghima wishes you best of luck in selecting a liege and your future in our Empire. To Glory!

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 10:16 pm 
Duke

Welcome to Hermertia!
Glad to see you've been accepted!

This is my invitation to you to join me in Kaine! A large Grande Duchy on the edge of the Imperial Sea in the south.
This is a map made by the venerable Heirophant which shows my towns and counties!

In Kaine we have a lot of different biome types, however Mesa and Desert biomes seem to be what pops up the most. Should you accept my offer you would have free choice on where you'd like to settle along with numerous items to start you on your way to settling a town.

Guess I can tell you a little about IRL me, I'm 19 and just starting college, I live very close to Toronto, Canada, and I have a knack for pestering Samyrrah (it's really fun.

Anyway, here are some cool screenshots of a few places in Kaine:

The above images are of Eaftham, a beatiful coastal city built by my most trusted count Asamu!

And that was my very first build in the new world! A military fortress called Skragg, good luck taking that bad boy!

Well, thanks for considering my offer, any decision you make is a good one! The people on this server rock, so to be frank it wont change your experience too much no matter who you pick! Can't wait to chat in game, see you soon!

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 10:22 pm 
Applicant

I like both of these options! But I'll wait to see if any other liege extends an invitation.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 10:25 pm 

Make sure to check your PMs as well, as some people will ask you questions before extending an offer.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 10:30 pm 
Count

Greetings and welcome to the Mercurian Empire! I'm sure that whatever choice you make in the coming days will be the correct one.

I'd just like to point out that the map included in the venerable Duke Gimpy's post was actually made by Mark (if I'm not mistaken), though the one in Duke Darius' post was indeed made by me.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll offer you the congratulations of my order once more and wish you nothing but the best as you join the Empire.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 10:40 pm 

Nope, I didn't make that.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 11:01 pm 
Applicant

Darius II, I accept your invitation to the Realm of Laghima. I look forward to meeting your people and forging a path among them. Perhaps one day a redstone city will rise from the grounds of Laghima!

I accept the offered desert region.

Now to find a medieval style texture pack...

My profile name is Macsimilian, by the way.

Very excited to join y'all on the server!

PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 11:07 pm 
King

Congrats to Darius and Max! We will get you sorted out in no time when you're online!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next