All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The end of the Duchess
PostPosted: November 24th, 2015, 11:47 pm 
Duke

Hail all who read this, I send it to the furthest reaches of the Empire and hope I reach you all in good health.

As some of you may know, recently my mother died under Strange circumstances. She was as many of you know a wonderful, powerful, deliberate woman. She was also a little bit silly at times, I thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.
I loved her dearly and would take more time to mourn for her if I had but the time. Yet as many of you know a land cannot run well without a ruler. I Yùick Thanort shall be taking control of Kaine. With the help of my mother's advisors I will be continuing the work she started, firstly increasing our fleet as to protect both ourselves and our allies in the north and south.
Finally I have one last request, should you hear of any sort of madness spreading or sprouting up in your lands let me know as quickly as you can and keep these specimen alive. I would like to investigate my mother's passing as best I can.

Thank you all, I hope to visit you soon
~Yùick Thanort, Gimpy IV.

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: November 26th, 2015, 1:21 am 
King

Ave,

A saddening and lamentable loss to the Empire, we will miss our true friend Kati Thanort as though she were our own family, despite being half a world away.

Our people stand ready to ease you into the ruling role, young Yùick, we are at your disposal.