All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 3:07 am 
Duke

Good evening, allies and friends of Alexander Stark.

If you receive this message, you have obviously heard of my father, Alexander Stark. He arrived approximately one era ago, at a young age. No doubt, I believe he died at the age of 95, or so, the old man did not keep this type of information written down too well. Anyways, he served as a loyal serf to now Duke Eino, or The Chairman of the GRHH, he built a strong foundation on the Island of Alos, sailed the seas, became a war veteran, and befriended one of the once mighty Regents of the Empire. But, he has succumbed to his wounds, gained from his battle with his cousin who practiced extremist forms of Creeperism. In an attempt to overthrow Alexander, Agaroth, my father's rival, was slain, but crippled my father greatly. Alexander's final wishes were for me to deliver another message, but in the form of his own words, to everyone:

"People of the Empire, I have seen you all come and go. I survived the Dark Age, and with it, I had hoped to tour the many wonders of our imperial lands, but my wishes were cut short by the greedy work of Agaroth. You see, I had originally thought I was the only survivor from my homeland who had immigrated to The Mercurian empire, but I was wrong. Agaroth did as well, and got involved in the wrong scene. He raised an army to topple me, but ultimately failed, and if it were not for my son, Albus Dandelo Stark, I would have died then and there. Now that I am on my death bed, I would like to say good bye to my many friends and the people of this fine empire. I wish you all good will and fortune, and I hope you all live prosperous lives. I appoint my son, Albus Stark, as new Count of Arahn.

P.S.

Tell that Samaia that she needs to finish the embassy at Alos.. it's been an entire era, since her family started it's constructions, AGH."

With that, I sadly announce that he has indeed passed, since last night, on the eve of the second mercannum in this new era. I hope to meet you all, with the same eagerness my father once had.

Sincerely,

Albus Stark, Count of Arahn.

Protector of the Vahnic Exploration Company
Ilkhan of Greater Karastan-Laghima

Last edited by Darius V on October 1st, 2016, 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 3:37 am 
King

As Lord of Wysteria, I am saddened for your loss. It was my hope to be able to gather all the peoples of the South-East together; it is a shame that your father, a noble man, will not be alive to be part of it. Best wishes for you and your family good sir; if there' anything your neighbors can do, let us know.

(Would you like a name-change to Albus, good sir?)

Minister for Applications and Settlement
Forums Administrator

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 4:54 am 
Duke

Aye, Nicholas, thank you.

(Yeah that'd be great.)

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 7:51 am 
Duke

I hope you pass quickly and live a full after life Alexander.

P.s. Samaia never finishes anything

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -Bilbo Baggins

Duke of Kaine

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 2:28 pm 
King

Ave.

This is a most saddening missive to have delivered to me on the frontier. News does not travel quickly but I have employed couriers to bring me any developments from the Imperial Court to my current locale in the wilderness.

The family of House Stark have been a productive and hard working people, from fighting long and hard in their application to the Mercurian Empire to carving a life out of the rugged land we call home here, your late father has my highest admiration.

I will personally come to complete the build that Sameria, my forebearer, started on your island.

Your ally -

- Samaia of House Almandine.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2015, 4:47 pm 
Duke

Thank you, duchesses. The words are great and I look forward to more cooperation.