All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: July 6th, 2017, 1:32 am 
Settler

With the blessings of Queen Samyrrah under the request of Count Roglar, I Hans Hogenbrik, last of his name, set off for the swamps of Oakenfurt, to reclaim my ancestral home. My path took me through the labyrinth of forests and mountains to north and west of Alba Longa, I reached The Yearning Bog, after a few days of travel, the terrain was almost impassable with my steed Patches, it took several days to clear the bog, and another two to ride through the forests south of Oakenfurt. The swamp had changed, the land dissolved and moved, rivers cut through pastures and fields the path leading to my ancestral home had sank. The place I knew from my time as a child before had changed. Warring tribes tore through the castle walls, and slaughtered my family, but all that remains are ruins.

I had only just happened to stumble upon the ruins while trotting through the marsh, the castle sank to bottom of the bog and a new island rose in its place. I only recognized the castle from the blue orchids that dotted the surrounding islands, this is the only place they grow. This place isn't what I remember it being, the waters are sour and full of poisonous squids, at night I can see fires off in the distance, maybe those are from peasants reclaiming the land, the witch covens of yore, forest tribes or possible the fabled trolls that once roamed these parts. I know one day I will be able to rebuild my kingdom and bring honor to my house, long may we reign.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2017, 1:51 am 
King

A grand quest, may the House of Roglar assist you in this goal, for the sake of justice and the righteous prevailing.

May your ancestors guide your path.